• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux Auction *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have a somewhat unique McLux that I want to auction off here. 2/3's of the proceeds will go to me so that I can continue in my folly. 1/3 of the proceeds will go to CPF. The light up for auction is this one:

Gold-McLux.jpg

This auction will run until Sunday midnight, PST. Please post your bids here.

The light has a R2H HD and is currently outfitted with a bead blasted McFlood. Like all McLuxes, the choice of optic or reflector is up to the user. The driver is either a BB400 or 500; I can't recall which. The lens is domed mineral glass. Body and head are TiN plated over EN. The pocket clip is engraved and anodized titanium.

Thanks for looking.

- Don

PS. I knew this forum was in the works and now it looks like I can self moderate with some authority; not sure how that will work out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: McLux Auction

I want this light... I want it bad... I've held this little beauty and it is truly a work of art... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will have to sit back and watch what happens until Saturday or Sunday. I have a # in mind, but this could get out of hand (for me) very quickly.

Greta

Flashaholic

rumar... don't let the pretty stuff fool you! It's an extremely sturdy light and VERY functional! I'm going to hold off until Sunday also... 'cuz I really do want this light... but my pockets aren't really deep... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine either, but I'd sell my M6 and some other stuff if I have to. Maybe even my R/C Ski Nautique?!

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

That McLux is BEAUTIFUL!!!

A collector's item if I ever saw one! You could hang it on the wall in the middle of an open picture frame for a piece of modern art that had a useful function if ever needed as well!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good ol` Darell...

Nice round numbers!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

paulr

Flashaholic

OMG. I wish I could bid on this. What a beautiful light.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

didn't somone say they would pay $1000 for this light when it was first introduced? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and oh my....that thing is purdy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Shhhh! Can't you guys see I'm winning here!? I mean I *could* bid $1000... the problem is actually paying that amount. Still, $1k isn't gonna surprise me.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow....wow, wow and wow....

Man, I would pay some serious money for this light if I had the money and didn't have some major expenses in front of me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

Found the penny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

$400 even

I think it'll be double if not tripple that by the end of bidding though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

-Jason