Funny

thedub808

Newly Enlightened
I was camping last year with some of my buddies. Tim needed a flashlight to get something in the tent. My friend Matt pulled out his mini mag light. :hahaha: I said "thats not a flashlight, this is a flashlight" then I pulled out my solarforce L2 and clicked it on. Tim then says "That light's so bright I can see the future!!!" :laughing::laughing:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'm still waiting for an opportunity to use that line. Bet there's a few folks here that have said it before. Thanks for the chuckle, dub.

Geoff

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I was camping last year with some of my buddies. Tim needed a flashlight to get something in the tent. My friend Matt pulled out his mini mag light. :hahaha: I said "thats not a flashlight, this is a flashlight"

That line has to be spoken with an Australian accent of course. :laughing:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Jan 2009 is my first mt hiking trip and my brightest light is a generic 9 led 3xAAA light. saw guys arriving from a night trek and using super bright flashlights and all I said to my buddies are wow, they looked like aliens coming out of nowhere. Now thinking what other are saying when I use my lights during a climb. lol

Satanta

Newly Enlightened
... while wearing a hat with croc teeth round the band, lol

Mine has bear claws and teeth. :D But I'm from Texas tho I won't say where I got the idea.

I'll have to remember that line as well because the only thing I've ever gotten was an "AAAAAGGGHHHH! My EYES! My EYES!" and the other person stumbling around when they walked up behind me too quietly while I was concentrating on something and I spun around hitting them full-faced with the throw setting on 'Hi' on my headlamp. :lol: