• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS *SPF*: McGizmo High CRI Haiku (UK/Int'l Available) *PRICE DROP*

etherealshade

Enlightened
Due to hard times, I have to put the two prizes of my collection up for sale. Both of these lights are ones I have carried extensively, however they remain in good overall condition. Ideally, I'd love for these to stay in the UK, since they've already had the customs and import fees paid, but this is of course an international hobby and as such, this sale is open to everyone.

First, the High CRI Haiku: *SPF*

I bought this in December of last year, directly from Don. I have carried it regularly since then. As a result, it bears the characteristic scratches inherent in Ti bodied lights. There are a few very small dings on edges of the body but nothing serious; you must look closely to spot them. The tint is beautiful, and the colour rendering definitely rivals that of any of my incan lights. This is by far the best high CRI led I've ever had the pleasure of using firsthand.

I'd like to start this off at $450 $430 $415 (£250) shipped, tracked and insured worldwide.

-------------------------------------------

Second, the Stock LS20: Now sold to Karl!

I bought this a little less than a year ago from blitzlicht65. At the time it was in mint condition, but I have carried it extensively since then. It bears characteristic scratches. I have also been in a bike accident while carrying it, and as a result there is one deep scratch on the side of the head, about 2mm long. This is visible in the second picture below. There is also one very small ding on the body. The light bears a bright green trit in the piston. Both the low and high beams bear their characteristic beautiful cool tint and smooth beam. The PD moves smoothly and reliably. This particular example is one of the later runs which were compatible with RCR123/16340 batteries as well as primaries. I have resoldered the positive terminal to a more even blob as the original contact was quite damaging to positive terminals on batteries.

I'd like to start this off at $550 (£340) shipped, tracked and insured worldwide.

Please excuse any dust visible on the lights in the below photos; these are straight from my rotation of EDCs. Both lights will be fully cleaned and relubricated with Krytox 50/50 before being shipped out.

imagetza.jpg

imagelyv.jpg

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or request other pictures of the lights. Please post an "I'll take it!" or similar in this thread, should you desire either (or both! :devil: ) lights. I will PM you with my PayPal address; anyone from the UK may also make a bank transfer if that's preferable.

International shipping is complementary and via Royal Mail Airsure (which is insured, trackable, and averages around 7-10 business days worldwide). Should you prefer faster shipping, I can ship via Parcelforce for as fast as next day delivery, but the extra cost is substantial and will be added to the total sale cost. Please PM me for a more specific quote for your country of residence. Please be aware that I will NOT mis-represent the value of the light on any customs or insurance forms. The cost of any import duties or taxes are wholly your responsibility.

Domestic shipping (UK) is complementary and will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day (which is insured and trackable). Should you happen to live in London, delivery in person could be arranged.

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmos! High CRI Haiku, Stock LS20 (UK/Int'l Available)

Great deal on this LS 20 with character. These are getting harder to find by the day and will not last long.

etherealshade

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmos! High CRI Haiku, Stock LS20 (UK/Int'l Available)

The LS20 is now sold to Karl! The Haiku is still available!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo High CRI Haiku (UK/Int'l Available) *PRICE DROP*

The Lunasol 20 arrived safely today! I spent a couple hours cleaning and polishing with Wenol and it looks just as good as the ones I received from Don first hand. I anticipated more severe damage from your description and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice the light actually is. It looks so good that I hate to use it now! Many thanks again....Karl

etherealshade

Enlightened
Glad to hear it arrived safely, and in better condition than you anticipated. I hope it serves you well and you enjoy it.

P.S. Bump for the Haiku!

CraigL

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested in the Haiku and in London :thumbsup:

Last edited:

etherealshade

Enlightened

Hi Craig,
As I can't PM you due to your low post count, my paypal address is etherealshade85 AT gmail DOT com. You can also contact me by that address if you've got any questions you'd like to ask before going through with the paypal transaction.

Cheers,

Latest posts