Looking for headlamp for motorcycle touring

river251

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a headlamp that provides long life, and a pretty good bright flood, for a reasonable price. No exotic expensive stuff. Any recommendations appreciated.
Thanks
Jim

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for a headlamp that provides long life, and a pretty good bright flood, for a reasonable price. No exotic expensive stuff. Any recommendations appreciated.
Thanks
Jim

Are you going to be wearing it while you're riding, or is it only for off-bike use? If for off-bike use, will it be for just puttering around camp or will it be for things like hiking around and the like?

How much are you looking to spend, and what kind of batteries do you want to use?

shark_za

Enlightened
I use a Zebralight H501w and a lot of my camping is from my motorcycle.
Its great on high to pitch a tent in the dark and runs long enough on medium to do all cooking and repair/maintenance on the bike.
Inside the tent the low is great.

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I drive my motorcycle a lot, I cant go out without my Zebralight, spark and two handdle lights... I will recomend you both, Zebra and spark, I preffer with 18650 batteries because the run time.

DM51

Flashaholic
For some inexplicable reason, this thread has already attracted contributions from 2 spammers, both of whom have been banned. I don't think it's the OP's fault - he appears to have done nothing wrong.

We'll leave the thread open in case any more spammers want to join in and get banned too. They'll be easy enough to spot.

Last edited:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some inexplicable reason, this thread has already attracted contributions from 2 spammers, both of whom have been banned. I don't think it's the OP's fault - he appears to have done nothing wrong.

We'll leave the thread open in case any more spammers want to join in and get banned too. They'll be easy enough to spot.

Why I cant post without you toll me that I am spammer? I am not, I dont have nothing to do with any flashlight company, I do have my own Led company and you never will ear nothing about it here in the forum.

I am just posting my opinion about two light what I own, paid for it with any kind of discount or anything like that.

If you think that I have some friendshipp with this companies prove it, I know that you will find nothing.

Forget this post if you are not refering to me...

Greta

Flashaholic
Why I cant post without you toll me that I am spammer? I am not, I dont have nothing to do with any flashlight company, I do have my own Led company and you never will ear nothing about it here in the forum.

I am just posting my opinion about two light what I own, paid for it with any kind of discount or anything like that.

If you think that I have some friendshipp with this companies prove it, I know that you will find nothing.

Forget this post if you are not refering to me...

He is NOT referring to you... Please try not to take everything personally... no one is out to get you... at least not here... :ironic: