Maglite XL 50 , 100 , 200 lanyard ring

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I just ordered two more Maglite XL flashlights the 100 and the 200 are there any lanyard rings available for these ? I ordered a lanyard a while back but it would not fit :( on a side note Maglite seems to be comming out with some pretty sweet lights :thumbsup: next will be the ML100 and the Minimag Pro .

eai2l

Newly Enlightened
bump

I've been using my XL100 as my EDC and would like to hang it around my neck instead of in my pocket or pack. Any suggestions?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
i bought my magXL used.. and it has a lanyard ring attached by the original owner.. i think it is one designed for the Ra or HDS or novatac lights. it is a ring type shim that fits in between the tailcap and body and has a lanyard hole. makes the light so much moe useful (anti roll and lanyard too)

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want to do a search there are other threads about attaching paracord to lights w/o keyring/lanyard rings.

Cheapo fix would be to use a hose clamp and mod the clamp to fit if you don't mind fugly.

Fspjuth

Newly Enlightened
Hi!
Anyone how now a Swedish/Europeen reseller of those lanyard rings that fits the XL100?
Best regs
Fredrik

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Or, one could buy a Maglite Magtac pocket-clip. It fits on the XL50/100/200 series just fine; and it has a lanyard hole within the clip. Best of both worlds? I bought a clip for my XL50 a couple of weeks ago for $2.75 USD...