• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LF2XT bare Al plus bare Al tube & spare o-rings & keychain attachmentl

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not willing to leave any of my 2XT's go but...
This is a bare Al finish LF2XT from a brand new tube. Has an XP-G R4 cool white upgrade.
The spare tube has been carried but also buffed out so it looks like seen in pic. Comes with
the two o-rings installed.
I'll include its original XP-E neutral LED, a complete o-rings set and a keychain attachment.
Initially no box or silicone grease is included. If you want it will have to pay for shipping (extra weight-extra fee - $10).

Worldwide shipping by registered mail is $8.00 INCLUDED
Paypal only. I'll eat the fees
Asking $195 total price for the whole set.

IMPORTANT: If the buyer prefers a black or natural spare tube instead the bare Al
I'll change it for a minty one in either finish.

As usual, first "I'll take it" followed by a prompt payment gets it.

This sale won't last over 48h - sold or withdrawn
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
Re: FS: LF2XT bare Al plus bare Al tube & spare o-rings & keychain attachmentl

:takeit:

But could I ask a few questions in PM to be sure first? I've been wanting one of these...

Of course, anyone else wants it a prompt PP will get it for you right away. I should say "I'm very interested in taking it" but I make no claim. Hope that's not too lame or confusing.

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sure, just do it

egrep

Enlightened

It feels crazy paying >$200 for a $60 flashlight. But, it's a rare and elusive gem. Thanks Compasillo.

Looks like I'm a terribly sick flashaholic.

:paypal:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

It feels crazy paying >$200 for a $60 flashlight. But, it's a rare and elusive gem. Thanks Compasillo.

Looks like I'm a terribly sick flashaholic.

:paypal:

Sure you are...But as you've said, it's a rare and elusive gem. A must have.

Got payment! The light will ship Monday morning and I'll let you know a tracking number.

EDIT: see the Important note in the OP.

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Congrats to both the buyer and seller! Egrep, my primary EDC light is a bare al LF2XT from compasillo. I've carried it for almost 6 months and it has held up great - you won't notice scratches on it very easily. You won't regret buying this amazing light from a great seller, one of the best on CPF!

If you decide after using the light for a while, just let me know, I will be willing to give the LF2XT a good home :thumbsup:

egrep

Enlightened

Hiro, you got it! I'm a big fan of this light, CPF{M}, Steve, y'all and :lovecpf:

I've got an orange trit tailcap and single side AR sapphire lens on the way from Mr. Ku too. (W00t!)

Had to take a pass on the SS tube. One of you will beat me to it with any luck. Go on, I dare ya. Triple dare ya! Please, stop me before I kill (my wallet) again. $400 for a AAA flashlight and this company can't make more? Priceless, eh? I'll have to learn more about my new preciousssssss

egrep

Enlightened
Re: SOLD: LF2XT bare Al plus bare Al tube & spare o-rings & keychain attachmentl

Compasillo,

Natural Please!

*Thanks!*

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Re: SOLD: LF2XT bare Al plus bare Al tube & spare o-rings & keychain attachmentl

$400 on a AAA is slight crazy, But I sure do love seeing people enjoy it! congrats to buyer and seller!