When will the Olight M20X be available?

Juanderful

Newly Enlightened
So Olight's coming out with a slightly redesigned M20 called the M20X or something. According to this video, it has a new button design, rubber grip ring, and of course the new XM-L LED's:

I'm aware that places like LightJunction already have the XM-L drop-in modules available for the M20S/M20, but I was just wondering if anyone had any more information about when retailers would start carrying the M20X. Apparently, it's later this month, but I'm quite anxious to get my hands on a new flashlight, and would like to buy it as soon as it comes out.

Thanks in advance!

OzCorndog

Newly Enlightened
Yeah waiting on this as well. Will compare it to the new Jetbeam PC25 as a new duty light

Juanderful

Newly Enlightened
If it is as tough as the m20 I will be buying it!

Yeah, hopefully it's as sturdy as the previous M20/M20S. There's not many flashlights that can take shotgun shells within 15 feet and still function perfectly. :p

Do you guys know which retailers would most likely have the M20X for sale first?

EnduringEagle

Enlightened
Juanderful said:
Yeah, hopefully it's as sturdy as the previous M20/M20S. There's not many flashlights that can take shotgun shells within 15 feet and still function perfectly. :p

Do you guys know which retailers would most likely have the M20X for sale first?

You can probably email plight and ask or call 4sevens. David Chow now runs both companies.