Jetbeam owner

swan

Banned
Four jetbeams in i can report, i am super impressed,i have rrt1 r2, rrt2 r5, bc10 and bc40. All lights have performed faultlessly,have very high quality build,great run times and all exceeded my expectations in terms of brightness. All leds are perfectly centered, no fingerprints or dust issues and hard anodizing is of the highest quality with perfect colour match. I use jb 18650 batterys {rrt1 rrt2 bc40} and have excellent run times and will never buy primaries again.I notice theres seems to be alot of paranoia about li ion, but its in all laptops, drills and all types of equipment these days.My light disease has rubbed off on my friend, he also now has 3 x jetbeams all perfect. So 7 out of 7 ,not any issue what so ever, says plenty.

Summer Heat

Newly Enlightened
I got the BA10, BA20, and BC40.
They are nice lights, well built, gorgeous beams, and my models are also perfectly centered.
Besides having great lights they also have a pretty good warranty program.
Also, I think there lights are priced fairly reasonable.
JetBeam is my favorite company.

Oh and just a quick little story. Yesterday I took my BC40 out on the reef to catch bait. Ran it on high for 1 1/2 hours straight. It got wet but that didn't scare me because that's no problem for this light. Also had a partner with a 24W HID. I gotta say shining at a coconut tree several hundred feet away, the BC40 was pretty impressive in lighting up the tree. The HID threw a little farther but the BC40 had a bigger hotspot and threw pretty good as well.

Last edited:

1hawaii50

Newly Enlightened
This is good to hear! I just placed my order for a JET III M...can't wait to get it!