• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD C2 + VanIsleDSM + FETtie

Gary123

Enlightened
I'm selling one of my favorites in my continuing struggle to reduce my flashlight collection. Of course, it doesn't help that I am still buying a few. :sick2:

Anyway... this one, for its size, is as bright as anything I have seen, 1450 OTF lumens. This C2 is bored to take an 18650. I understand Surefire is no longer offering the C2. The drop in is a VanIsleDSM 4.2A aluminum heat sink with R5 emitters and a Khatod optic. Driver is L-M-H. The tail is fitted with a FETtie switch.

Body and bezel are a very good color match, tail is a little lighter color. Body and tail are in excellent condition, no marks, scratches or dings but the anno is worn in some spots only on the bezel. I have shown this in the pictures.

This package, if you were to buy the components, pay all the separate shipping costs (for the C2, the boring, and the VanIsleDSM cmponents) and have the boring done, will run you over $380. $370, now $340, now $300, final drop $260, buyer pays 4% for paypal, I will pay for shipping. Anything less than this I will keep it as a backup light in my glove box.

sf1i.jpg

sf1a.jpg

sf3c.jpg

sf2i.jpg

c24j.jpg

Couldn't resist. A photo I took of my Corum watch was right there so I posted it. Not for sale.
corum1.jpg

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: C2 + VanIsleDSM + FETtie

Thanks for the feedback. Can't see the value of a picture of the FETtie switch, other than to show that it is there, but the OP is now updated with these pictures.

Thanks beach honda.

I also dropped the price a bit. I thought I had paid more for the C2 host.

Last edited:

sadtimes

Enlightened
If this gets parted I would possibly be interested in the quad and the fettie

Etched with a thunderbolt from a 4g cloud

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened
Re: C2 + VanIsleDSM + FETtie - PRICE DROP

That is a cool watch
thanks for posting

Zot

Enlightened
Re: C2 + VanIsleDSM + FETtie - LAST PRICE DROP

Does the head screw all the way on with this dropin? Or is there a gap? In the photos it looks like it doesn't screw on all the way.
Thanks.

Gary123

Enlightened

The bezel screws all the way. I have posted new pictures that show this. Thanks for the catch.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow guys! This is an incredible price for this setup. Someone needs to pick this up. I've already spent too much this week. Take the temptation away!!!

Gary123

Enlightened

Yes, its sort of a give away price. I thought this rig would be more desirable. Well, if it doesn't sell at this price, its a fantastic backup light for my car or gym bag.

Last edited:

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

OMG! what a great deal....
im destroyed financially right now (musician)
if it were neutral Id be selling stuff (glad its not!)

vudoo

Enlightened

I can't believe I missed this, I would have bought it at the higher priced. Anyways, backup if the sale falls through.

Gary123

Enlightened

Its been sitting here for a while.

SPF - I must wait a little while for funds.

8/28: funds received, light shipped. Sorry about not amending listing to reflect this.

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this sold?