FourSevens        
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ZebraLight Cust Serv/Quality

Default Re: ZebraLight Cust Serv/Quality

Quote Originally Posted by rpaloalto View Post
    ....I have been trying to get a update for 3 days now....
    Today is Sunday, so when you say three days, do you mean Friday / Saturday / Sunday ?
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Today is Sunday, so when you say three days, do you mean Friday / Saturday / Sunday ?
    Up till communication got hard, yes including sundays. In fact my first communication back in february was answered the same day on a Sunday.
    That was for what backordered meant and how long. Ill try and upload a screenshot of my log from zebra

Look I'm just going to stop posting about it. I'm just frustrated. I have been trying to get a zebralight added to my collection since february. The sc600w IV Hi is a beautiful light. But posting about it is not going to fix anything.

I just saw this thread and wanted to share my experience. I feel like I'm just being ignored by them. Like I said in a previous post. Communication was fast. Then it went down hill when I had the issue with getting both returns processed.

Up till communication got hard, yes including sundays. In fact my first communication back in february was answered the same day on a Sunday.
    Although weekend responses from a business regarding routine matters are appreciated, I would consider this as generally exceeding expectations.

That was for what backordered meant and how long. Ill try and upload a screenshot of my log from zebra
    Please don't "cut-paste-post" any private communications on CPF.

Look I'm just going to stop posting about it. I'm just frustrated. I have been trying to get a zebralight added to my collection since february. The sc600w IV Hi is a beautiful light. But posting about it is not going to fix anything.

I just saw this thread and wanted to share my experience. I feel like I'm just being ignored by them. Like I said in a previous post. Communication was fast. Then it went down hill when I had the issue with getting both returns processed.
    The frustration is understandable, and sometimes it is helpful to have a place to vent a little. Would you post an update for us here in one week ?
    Last edited by archimedes; 04-14-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Ok I just got shipping notification. As well as some of my questions from last week resolved. I may have jumped the gun on complaining about zebras customer service. Just fustrated that I have been doing this since 2/28
    I do believe i got on their crap list and was being ignored to a degree. Sort of a "we will just update him when it's time"?
    I dont know. maybe they just got busy now that spring and summer are here. Flashlight season?

I do know that the sc600w hi is a really neat light. and should be apart of any good collection of flashlights.

In zebralights defence as far as the one with solder blobs and staining?
    When I set up the rma for the first one. I asked about just buying another one and paying for over night delivery. Just to by pass the lengthy exchange process. I really wanted one for the coming weekend.
    They said yes, but to do it quickly. So I did. I did notice that when ordering the one for over night delivery. It said on back order? So maybe this one light with the cosmetic blemishes was one that was set aside from a batch of lights. It was just cosmetic blemishes. They wanted to make me happy by getting me a replacement asap.

And if it were not for the first light I would not have anything to compare the replacement light to. I would have still noticed the crappy solder job and staining. I would have been slightly disappointed in quality. but probably would not have done a return.

But zebralight does have some very nice lights. I believe they have designed their own drivers and and software? It's also nice to see they are operating in the U.S.A..

So if anybody is on the fence about a zebralight and comes across my last few posts. Dont let this info stop you from purchasing a beautifully designed flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    .... The frustration is understandable, and sometimes it is helpful to have a place to vent a little. Would you post an update for us here in one week ?
    Ok I just got shipping notification....
    Thank you for the update

Good to hear that Zebralight came through for you @rpaloalto.

I opted for the SC64c LE and couldn't be happier. Terrific flashlight. I'd gone back and forth in my head about possibly getting an SC600, but after a few good communications with some Zebralight enthusiasts, I came to realize that the difference isn't appreciable enough to warrant it (unless I want a slightly larger duplicate). Down the road, I might pick up an SC700. I want to see how the QC issues get worked out.
    LIGHT BRANDS IN ROTATION: Zebralight, Olight, RovyVon, Astrolux, Nitecore, Thrunite, Surefire, NovaTac

Flashaholic

That's a good philosophy xevious; I would say the SC600 is only necessary if you need 2000 lumens from the plus, throw from the HI, and/or need extended runtimes on high (for example a bicycle light). For EDC use and pretty much all normal flashlight use, the SC64's are tough to beat!
    Right-angle is the right angle!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by likethevegetable View Post
    That's a good philosophy xevious; I would say the SC600 is only necessary if you need 2000 lumens from the plus, throw from the HI, and/or need extended runtimes on high (for example a bicycle light). For EDC use and pretty much all normal flashlight use, the SC64's are tough to beat!
    Yeah, I have the SC600 Plus and the HI. I never saw the point in the regular SC600 version. I have a SC64 for that, and don't want the extra bulk unless I need it for throw or output.

Yesterday I finally received a replacement for my broken headlamp. They didn't message me that they have sent it, it was just there. And they didn't send a return label for the flashlight they sent me before instead of the headlamp :-)

Quote Originally Posted by clifton4th View Post
    Last year I sent my headlamp to Zebralight H600w Mk II for repair but never received the repaired light, even though I got a tracking number. The tracking shows that the light wasn't delivered. Zebralight ignored my first request in January about when I was going to get the light, so I opened a new case. That seemed to help: they offered to send me another headlamp. However, when I finally received their parcel in March, it was an old generation flashlight instead of a headlamp. I messaged them about it and again they ignored it. After messaging again they offered to exchange the light in case I return the flashlight at own cost. Any idea what to do? I'm not willing to pay to send the flashlight back.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678