Will a Fenix TK41 fit into a Pelican 7060 Duty Holster?

ntensity

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I have recently bought a Fenix TK41 for my duty light (security, not LEO) but am having a heck of a time trying to find a duty holster for it. I know I should have probably done the research BEFORE hand, but I didn't :). From what I can see the Pelican 7060 is probably the light that has the closest dimensions too the TK41 that is widely used by Law Enforcement and therefor has holsters made for it. I've found this holster (http://www.stallionleather.com/product_info.php?cPath=41_24&products_id=283) and my question is if anyone knows if the TK41 will fit it? If not, are there any other duty holsters that are out for this light? I know there's a maxpediton universal, but my gear has to be leather.

I know its a long shot but I thought I'd ask you guys.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
7060 is a fairbit thinner at the handle, a D cell maglite ring may work but may not be ideal (worked good for my tk 40)

ntensity

Newly Enlightened
7060 is a fairbit thinner at the handle, a D cell maglite ring may work but may not be ideal (worked good for my tk 40)

Thanks for your quick response. I've never held the 7060 but when I looked it up online I thought both the TK41 and 7060 were hovering right around 1.5in diameter. But if you've held them both then you probably know better than me. In your experience do you know of any flashlights that are similar size to the TK41 that might have a holster for it? I've never used a D-ring just because it seems like the flashlight would be banging into you while walking or fall out if you somehow end up on your back. It also seems to leave it very unprotected and I'm almost worried the lens would get beat up, but if that's the only available option I might have to go that route.

Latest posts