• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Steve Ku's Titanium EX10 Brand NEW!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) Making room for some new ones coming from Milky and DatiLED so I am offering this limited edition Steve Ku titanium EX10 up for grabs. Never used at all...lived in the safe collecting dust! Asking $350 shipped world wide including PayPal fees! ***Sold to OKWCHIN***:thumbsup:

ex10%20006.JPG

ex10%20008.JPG

ex10%20005.JPG

ex10%20007.JPG

Last edited:

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Re: Steve Ku's Titanium EX10 Brand NEW!

What light engine and emitter does this have, and what trits does it have, the pics arnt working atm.

Shipping to australia is ok?

KuKu427

Enlightened

Collecting dust is no life for a EX-10 Ti. Live free or die my child! :bump:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

EX10 has a Cree XP-E (R2) LE from a brand new Nitecore EX10 sp. Sorry....I forgot to edit my settings on skydrive to share pictures with everyone. Hopefully you all have public view now! Thanks....Karl

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

What colour are the trits? And do you have the original EX10 and all bits that go along with it? If you do ill take it

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Trits are ice blue and I purchased the light assembled from Shado. He may have the original sacraficial host. Anyone that has ever purchased anything from Todd aka. SHADO on CPF knows his standards for a MINT light and this one is exactly as Steve made it and one awesome piece! I am not overly anxious to part with this one and if the mailbox Gods are good to me today, I will withdraw this one. I bought an air compressor on Ebay and thought I would try to replenish the PayPal account rather than tap the bank account. Any way....Thanks CPF!

Last edited:

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

So we shall wait for the mailbox Gods to deliver

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure if this is sold or not. I will take it if it isn't and backup if it is. Doh!!! Just saw post #10 Karl. Let me know if you change your mind.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK...this one is still available. I am not sure who wants it because I don't have the other host parts as requested in the first "I'll take it" but I can ship tomorrow morning. I forgot I had a couple of Spy flashlights, original Gatlights and a collection of BB McGizmos in the safe too so I really would like to have someone use the titanium EX10 for what it was intended. Steve's workmanship is second to none so whoever ends up with this one should be very pleased! My PayPal is [email protected]

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Ill still take it, give me 8 hours to finish work and get home

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Payment Sent

karlheinz3_44870 [ attt ] yahoo.com

Last edited:

Latest posts