• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rare Stonewashed Delghi Iris

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
Salty-Tri host SOLD $275.

Stonewashed titanium Delghi Iris.

I didnt think I would be a fan of stonewashed titanium on a flashlight, but it works so well on this light. Next to a hinderer or a strider...looks great!

The Iris isnt being made anymore, and this titanium version was nearly impossible to find when it was. The tint is a beautiful creamy vanilla.
from the specs:

Custom Italian designed and made light project, machined from 7075-T6 premium aerospace aluminum bars, fast and easy dual output interface high/low.
Regulated Cree XP-G R5 emitter driven by one CR123/RCR123 battery for 240 lumens.

Features:

* Buck and boost, regulated dual output driver (625mA/ 65mA), simple double click toggling
* 240 lumens at the emitter (200 Lumen OTF) for 1.20 hour and 50 lumens (42 Lumen OTF) for 12 hours
* Titanium Ti6Al4V bezel included
* Dimensions: 101mm long and 28,7 mm head diameter
* Weight: 75 gr.
* 23,5mm low orange peel aluminium reflector
* 2,85mm thick UCL glass lens, 99% light transmission with Anti-Reflective coating
* Easy to upgrade, screw-in engine equipped with CREE XP-G R5 emitter
* 1,8mm thick NBR o-rings with vanilla scented Italian rubber tailcap boot
* Finish black HAIII anodized
* Made in Italy

the going price for these is $400 (when they surface). This one has two VERY small scratches, so I'm letting it go for $350

both prices include priority shipping with DC. PP gift or add 3%

IMG_0860 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

IMG_0859 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: unique Salty-Tri host -- added stone-washed Delghi Iris

I'll take the SaltyTri light. PM me with your PayPal details. It might say Norway, but I'll ask you to ship to WI, USA (to my father).

thanks,
obi

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

sold to Obi, pending PP!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

bump it up. did I mention the awesome balance and weighting of this light in the hand?

cw_mi

Enlightened

Can't believe the Iris is still for sale.

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't believe the Iris is still for sale.

Me either.
I guess not many are fan of stone washed, even though I love stonewashed. :)

Any serial number on this ?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Bump for a beautiful light. Although I have the Iris only in aluminum (black HA), the fit and finish of these lights are awesome.

The "stonewash" looks great, since I think this finish wears much better for titanium than the more common polished finish. Reminds me of a lot of the Atwood tools, too.

Good luck with the sale!

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
thanks, guys. this one doesnt have a serial number, though there was a very limited batch of these. My only dislike is that it doesnt have a clip (and I like to carry my lights clipped in my back pocket) otherwise this would be my hands-down winner for small edc light. the fit and finish are superb...when the two halves screw together, it looks like they merge into one solid piece

Picture 003 by willtwoodrow, on Flickr

Last edited:

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
I think I'm going to withdraw this soon...this light deserves more love than it's getting