Explosion in Oslo, Norway

jellydonut

Enlightened
k0mxs.jpg

PsM5y.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14252515

Not a lot to report yet besides a big blast in the government quarters of the city, shattered windows, smoke in the streets, injuries, chaos and confusion. The cause is still unknown.

jellydonut

Enlightened
There are third hand reports of casualties, but there's still more confusion than actual facts. Some are reporting car bombs. There were multiple blasts rather than one big blast, and later reports of a second, delayed explosion were not correct. (already broken glass fell out of a building, causing someone to believe a second explosion occurred)

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
This is just madness.. i can't explain how hard this is.

I'm young too, 17 years.
And i know people that was on this youth camp! about 5-6 persons i knew what on the camp, and they are a little friends with me.

And a guy i know, who doesn't live long away from me got problaly shot and killed at the youth camp. I have to confirm this, but as far as i know, his parents have confirmed it. RIP Isma.
It's horrible :(
He was a student at my school for a while!

Last edited:

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
It's crazy to shoot so young persons.. Some of the people at the camp was just 14!

And it's confirmed now, in a press conference, that the shooter was Norwegian!
How come?...

labrat

Enlightened
I passed the end of that street 15-20 minutes before the bomb went off.
I was at home, almost falling asleep in my recliner after a long days work, when I felt the building shudder before the boom was heard and felt through the open windows here.
It is 10 minutes of slow walk from here to the bomb-site, I was thinking of going downtown to have a beer, but was too tired.
I have seen pictures from the work of Timothy McVeigh and other acts of terror or utterly mental confusion, but had hoped never to experience this so close, even if the warnings about such a development have been clear for a long time now.
It is really scary!

DM51

Flashaholic
9 posts have been removed. Speculation about the possible political or religious motives for what has happened will not be permitted here. Take it elsewhere.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Sky news now saying Norway says 87 dead at the youth camp. A terrible massacre.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
if he is proven guilty in court and sent into prison.. maximum sentence they can give him is 21 years.

how wrong is THAT?

---------------
current total 92.. 7+ 85 (might grow up to 98 or so.. because the ones that are injured badly and few people still missing whom might of been there)

almost unbelievable horror story.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
[unnecessary and ill-informed generalisations deleted - DM51] It is very unfortunate, very sad.

Last edited by a moderator: