EDC Pictures, post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG45-70

Enlightened
My EDC

Elzetta M60 host with a Malkoff M61wll. I run it on RCR123's the majority of the time.

img0214i.jpg

img0213ze.jpg

img0212kb.jpg

uknewbie

Banned
A few of mine...

8x7.jpg

Elektrolumens EDC-MCE

fs.jpg

Zebralight SC600

_MG_0048-1.jpg

Wolf Eyes Krait

edit1.jpg

Inova 24/7

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh. a "what have I got in my pockets?" thread.

Now, please remember... I'm off duty right now.

P1017128.jpg

All of that is on my belt off duty. There is more when on duty (ASP baton, cuffs, radio, Beretta substituted for G22), but the lights don't change.

P1017129.jpg

P1017130.jpg

I can lose 15 pounds by just taking my belt off... but I am never, I repeat NEVER caught in the dark.
Once bitten, twice shy.

tel0004

Newly Enlightened
Martac AAA is my EDC light. Its plenty bright for 99% of my uses. Even when I need a really bright flashlight, I still find it acceptable.

When I know I'm going to be outside at night, I bring the Zebralight SC51 as well. I still don't use the highest setting, but its nice to know it can run a few hours at a medium setting, where the martac would get about 1 hour at the same brightness.

dsc00594g.jpg

kramer5150

Flashaholic
cool.. haven't done a pocket dump thread in a while. heres what I EDC'd today.
dscn6718n.jpg

Tonight for my night-jog (casio G-shock not pictured)
dscn6719n.jpg

dmattaponi

Enlightened
updatededc006.jpg

Recently bought a Fenix E15 for my pocket edc flashlight. I like the UI, lumens versus battery time very much. Don't have a picture of just the light. So here is a pic of my entire EDC.

jalal20

Enlightened
Ok so I am new to this and I only have 2 lights but already have a long list of ones to come,
I hipstapacked the pic:whistle:
IMG_0073.jpg

Xacto

Enlightened
Oh. a "what have I got in my pockets?" thread.

Now, please remember... I'm off duty right now.
[...]
All of that is on my belt off duty.

Wow, Batman and his gadget belt would go green with envy. ;-)
Do not get me wrong - I would love to have such an "off duty" belt but I am just a pen pusher in a company, so I think that coming every day to work with a Surefire holster, cellphone pouch and SAK pouch is pushing the limits far enough. ;-)

Cheers
Thorsten

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Batman and his gadget belt would go green with envy. ;-)
Do not get me wrong - I would love to have such an "off duty" belt but I am just a pen pusher in a company, so I think that coming every day to work with a Surefire holster, cellphone pouch and SAK pouch is pushing the limits far enough. ;-)

Cheers
Thorsten

LOL! Let's not do a "What have you got in your office?" thread then. I'm the person everyone comes to when they need "something" at work. I generally seem to have it either in my office, war bag, or car. Even before I got into LEO work and was living in Japan, I was given the nickname "Doraemon". Doraemon cartoon about a robotic cat that has a pouch like a kangaroo, and anything anyone needs is in that pouch! Lucky robotic cat!

radioactive_man

Enlightened
VDFXo.jpg

In the picture:
Wallet, Jetbeam RRT-0 R5 with CR123A primary, Schrade pen, Loewenmesser slipjoint folder, keys with Fenix LD01 with AAA NiMH-LSD and Leatherman Squirt P4.

Not in the picture:

I keep a Maelstrom G5 or X7 in the pocket of my jacket when I go out, but I don't keep it with me when I'm inside. My iPhone resides in the charger when I'm home and in my pants pocket together with the pictured items when I go out.

Last edited:

mat_the_cat

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg

Going clockwise, we have: my wallet, some proper British money* (;)), spare battery, Samsung B2710 phone, cheap lighter, Swiss Army Workchamp, slightly tatty SC51, and my keys with an Energiser LED keychain light.

*Exact contents may vary

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
My current Texas Summer EDC - note the rust on my PF-9's pocket clip... The C2 only goes out at with me at night...

IMG_6614_1024x768.jpg

Maxpedition Spartan wallet with emergency pick set, crappy Samsung touchscreen/keyboard phone, silver mirrored aviators - nothing unnerves people as much as not being able to see your eyes, Thrunite Neutron 1C w/gen 1 Zebralight clip, Spyderco P'Kal, Fred Perrin Shark, Countycomm aviator's keyring with Photon Freedom -Countycomm steel pico widgy- and PicoPen, Spyderco Perrin BiFold, bored C2-BK w/Z59+Cryos Cooling Bezel+flat stainless bezel ring+homemade XM-L T-6 1-mode dropin+AW protected 18650, Seiko SKZ255, Kel-Tec PF-9 mag loaded with Winchester PDX1 147gr, Kel-Tec PF-9 with steel guide rod, pocket clip, and S&W Microlight LED taclight

Last edited:

Golfer2000

Newly Enlightened
My current Texas Summer EDC - note the rust on my PF-9's pocket clip... The C2 only goes out at with me at night...

IMG_6614_1024x768.jpg
Nice choice on the pf-9. I pocket carry mine all the time now. I have a crossbreed holster for it if you're interested.

EASTWOOD

Newly Enlightened
Since I work about 50-70 hours a week, this is my EDC. There should be a pen and small notepad in the pic but I forgot to take them out of my shirt pocket. I envy people that can travel light.
icon10.gif

100_0152.jpg

00Moonshine

Newly Enlightened
Well, it depends. First, there's the EDC for work -

CIMG4306.JPG

That means a SureFire M3LT as the main light, a SF E2DL on my belt, and an ancient SF 6P with a Malkoff drop in on the rifle.

Then there's off duty heavy -

CIMG4289.JPG

Followed by off duty light -

CIMG4293.JPG

Followed by "doesn't even count as carrying" -

CIMG4284.JPG

mat_the_cat

Newly Enlightened
:huh: I still find it difficult to get my head around the concept of carrying guns around everyday. Here in the UK it's even illegal to carry a lock knife, or even a folding knife longer than 3" in a public place! Having once had a folding SAK fold onto my knuckles, that's a rule I find difficult to comply with.

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
I still find it difficult to get my head around the concept of carrying guns around everyday. Here in the UK it's even illegal to carry a lock knife, or even a folding knife longer than 3" in a public place! Having once had a folding SAK fold onto my knuckles, that's a rule I find difficult to comply with.

Sorry you can't carry a gun or locking knife. I carry a PF 9. I think carrying a gun is common for "gear people" over here in the US.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
:huh: I still find it difficult to get my head around the concept of carrying guns around everyday. Here in the UK it's even illegal to carry a lock knife, or even a folding knife longer than 3" in a public place! Having once had a folding SAK fold onto my knuckles, that's a rule I find difficult to comply with.

I don't know if they allow you to carry a fixed blade kitchen knife, but if so...these laws are just plain silly. I remember the last time I was in London for work and someone needed a knife. When my knife (RJ Martin Q36 Overkill) came out with a snap, everyone there was aghast in horror. It was as if I had pulled a severed human head out of my pocket.

I distracted them by pointing out that the scale was Mastodon ivory, and they (biologists) were happy again.

BTW, this all took place at a meeting at the Royal Society last year. I was sitting at Hook's desk after giving a presentation from behind it. It felt very humbling to say the least.

obi

Status
Not open for further replies.