HDS Systems        
Page 330 of 331 FirstFirst ... 230280320323324325326327328329330331 LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,900 of 9907

Thread: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Default Re: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Oh thx, i thought itís not H model.
    New M3 will have some features that present model donít have regrdless of charge port.

Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    Oh thx, i thought itís not H model.
    New M3 will have some features that present model donít have regrdless of charge port.

Thnx, but I`m perfectly happy with the 4 modes of the original and in 3000k, the H model isn`t any different is it? except that strappy thing that goes on your head (that I wouldn`t be caught dead wearing! LOL).

Enlightened

Just ordered a Manker MC-13 in red. First Manker and first red, should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by wayben View Post
    Just ordered a Manker MC-13 in red. First Manker and first red, should be fun.
    Nice choice. I also just ordered a couple red lights, thanks to Katherine Alicia's and jon_slider's recommendation, a pair of Sofirn C01r deep red 660nm Cree XP-E2 in the black host. I sort of panicked, everyone was out of stock of the red host, so I bit my lip and ordered from a seller on AliExpess. eta 21 October.

My 3rd Zebralight order, the SC5c II for my girlfriend, arrived Saturday. The 2nd order, SC5c II, SC5w II, SC53c, tracked to be in Richmond early yesterday morning. I hope it tracks to be local this morning and arrives today.

I changed the order to the deep carry clips, so I expect that pushes their arrival back some. I wanted solid clips, asked the maker if he could change the original order from those with an oblong oval in the middle. idk if he will or not, left it up to him as it was a late request, and I don't want to jam him up if he is too far along. But altogether, that is 3 Ti in plain satin, one with a butterfly stamp for the gf, and one Ti finished in grey.

The 16 IKEA Ladda 2450 order finally updated, from preparing order to picking order to preparing delivery in the last 2 days, and this morning tracking says they are on their way. Finally! They are 5 days late as of this morning. With these 16 Ladda, the 16 Eneloop Botanic LE I received last month, and the 16 Eneloop Earth Tones LE I hope to get in a few weeks, my blue plastic 50 slot ammo case will have just 2 open slots, which will carry an AW IMR14500 (three left, two in lights and one spare), and an L91, filling the case completely. So satisfying. I'll try to give away all my 5yo damaged AA Eneloop and Fujitsu to anyone that wants to pay for shipping, and throw in an ammo case. Maybe they can be refreshed... they do not have more than 100 recharges on them, but I over discharged them all half of those times, and my D4 charger will not refresh.

In a few weeks I'll probably be ordering a Lumintop AA Tool Nichia, a D.Q.G Tiny AA Stainless in Warm White, and the 16 Eneloop in Limited Edition mentioned above, and that will kill next month's budget. But I will see about the Manker E14III and that MC13 with the same red setup as wayben. Then I'll definitely have to cool it for long awhile until I save to have the SC5w II modified to a red emitter, if it can be done.

Life is short, so let's enjoy our flashlights while we may.

Edit: Tracking shows the 2nd Zebralight order is out for delivery. Sweet!
    Edit2: 2nd order arrived! Can't wait for dark tonight, overcast with a waning crescent, which doesn't rise until after 4AM, anyway. Should be a very dark night.
    Last edited by chillinn; 09-15-2020 at 02:41 PM.

A Lumintop Tool to replace one I've lost recently. I tried using an EDC01 as a replacement, but no dice, I miss the convenience of the pocket clip way too much.

I pair of heavily discounted lights that I can practice modding on, I bought the last 2 so I guess it was meant to be

Well I did a thing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Today a JetBeam RRT01 will arrive. It is supposed to be the original 2012 version, and if it is not, it goes right back.

Mom accidentally poured water into my D4 charger, so she bought me two for the price of one on clearance, and which are on their way from Liion Wholesale.

Still no sign of my Ti Zebralight clips, have not shipped yet.

Two Sofirn C01r 660nm are apparently still on their way, not expected until 21 Oct. I have no idea where they might be. The Chinese tracking refuses to work, number not recognized or not in system. I have seen this before, so I am unconcerned.

Flashaholic*

A lot of Wolf-Eyes lights: it started with the need of new 18650 batteries, and I know WE batteries are of very high quality, so I would like to try a bunch of their HDB-168 high-drain batteries. Then, I did something I shouldn't have done: I looked at their current lineup of lights and headlights... I bought one headlight and 3 normal flashlights along with the batteries ;-)

Brand New, just released

Powerex MH-C9000PRO
    Professional Charger-Analyzer

will be arriving Wednesday from Amazon.

Really looking forward to this, since my original
    MH-C9000 died in May, after giving me 13 years
    of faithful service !

_

* Update * --

Amazon order was DELAYED for some unknown reason,
    so I cancelled it, and instead bought one from
    Thomas Distributing, in Paris, Illinois.

*EXCELLENT* service from them, as always !

First impressions:

This new charger is * NICE * ! ! !

_
    Last edited by Burgess; 10-03-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Enlightened

Seraph SP-6. Too nice of a price to pass up.

Wayne
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Me too WayBen. Opted for gray with smooth bezel ring, how about you?
    John 3:16

Enlightened

Same, grey and smooth. Really looking forward to it arriving.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

A Lumintop FW21 and an FW21 Pro.

Picked up an FW21 Pro last month. Its BRIGHT. The aluminum body seems to dent alot easier than my other lights.

This week i ordered a HDS UV Clicky and a photon freedom.

a Manker T02 (Warm), I know these get a lot of hate, but there`s just something about the quirky shape and being a side-by-side AA light (quite rare today) that appeals to me.

Default Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

KDLITKER E6 21700 host
    Beside Vinhís stubby this one is more budget friendly 21700 P60 host (13$)
    And P60 730nm deep red triple drop in

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    KDLITKER E6 21700 host
    Beside Vinhís stubby this one is more budget friendly 21700 P60 host (13$)
    And P60 730nm deep red triple drop in
    Whats the max current can the switch carry?

Quote Originally Posted by ma tumba View Post
    Iíll get back once i get it.

Malkoff MDC HA 1CR123 in neutral white for EDC and...
    ...Surefire G2X Pro in yellow for use as a car light, or maybe another blackout/emergency light. Probably will not stay my last one either. As a whole package, the G2X and 6PX are the best lights Surefire makes. Pretty much indestructible with a fantastic simple interface, great beam and output, good runtime and regulation, and always there and working when you need it. You can even run it on a 16650. What could one want more out of a flashlight?

I have my first okluma dc1, a Acebeam tk17vn from sky Lumen, and finale a noctigon k4. Iím excited but only have two hands.... Iíll figure it out somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enlightened

HDS EDC Rotary. First HDS, been at the top of my want list for a while.

A Vinh Nguyen mod of Noctigon K1vn with SBT90 emitter. 5150 lumen, 545,000 cd. A lot of performance in a sub 3" bezel at less than 14 oz. Thank you Vinh, as usual from Skylumen.com

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Default Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Quote Originally Posted by ma tumba View Post
    Got it yesterday. Looks like itís Omten switch so it shouldnít be a problem with high power drop ins. Spring on the other hand doesnít look so tough but i believe bypass wire should solve these doubts.

Sent from Tapatalk

Unenlightened

Got my OLight Warrior Mini bundle. 7 modes, side and tail clicky, 18650 with magnetic charging, camo finish. Small enough for EDC, bright enough for spotting coyotes and bobcats while walking the dog.

I have a Fenix E12 v2,and a Surefire e1bmv coming in the mail,should be here by Thursday.

HK90 and GT94 shipped, I got tracking numbers two days ago, and today. The former is 3 x 21700 and 3 x 90.2, it should have some more lumens and the same throw as the X65. The latter is 8 x 18650 and 4 x 90.2 in a huge and massive package that will be the first light to have both significantly more lumens and significantly more throw than the X65, after a four year wait. It will have less lumens than the R90TS, but some more throw.
    It could be worse. Common dangerous pet animals donít have antlers.

I have a McGizmo AA Mule on the way!

I`v got the Manker E04 mule on the way and that will complete my set

Page 330 of 331 FirstFirst ... 230280320323324325326327328329330331 LastLast