Acebeam        
Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322325326327328329330331332
Results 9,931 to 9,944 of 9944

Thread: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Default Re: Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

A new in package classic 120 lumen version Surefire L4.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I got my E4K on Jan. 30, 2020. I was excited that Nitecore, which is a quality manufacturer that markets to law enforcement, finally decided at that time that the general public was ready for a single 21700 cell compact light with 4,000 lumens turbo. It is a nice quality light with not too many or not enough features. The user interface is different, which nicely breaks up UI boredom.
    USB chargeable protected 21700 is a long cell. Solder spring on top of unprotected cell also works. Factory 4 x XP-L. 4,000 lumens, 261 meters throw.

I also got the Nitecore TM9KVn, 21700, 9 x stock XP-L2 6500, Jan. 6, 2020, 9,500/268M factory specs, because Nitecore decided that the general public was ready for a slightly larger single 21700 light with 9,500 turbo lumens.

My third Nitecore light is the TM06Svn modded to 4 x XHP50.2. 9,800 lumens from it was a lot of lumens for its size in May 2017. I have studied many other Nitecore offerings that would have been great to buy. I consider Acebeam, Fenix, Nitecore and Olight (and other similar) to be right on the price/quality spectrum that I like.

Please post back and tell us how you like it.
    Just got the E4K. First impressions: this light is a tiny powerhouse. It's the same length as my Fenix PD30 R4 (which takes shorter 123A cells). I haven't had time to charge the included battery yet, but with a 15 amp rated unprotected 18650 (salvaged 12 from a bad 9 amp 18 volt Milwaukee battery) with a rare earth magnet (from Harbor Freight) on the positive contact, all brightness settings work at full power. Glad to see I don't have to spend $30 a battery for spares to get the turbo setting to work. U.I. will take some getting used to. Not a fan of a delay in turning it on, but it offers a little protection from accidental activation. I like that you can access low first despite the memory function (double click) and that you can bump it up to turbo temporarily when on without cycling through other modes (holding down the button). Don't like having to turn the light off and on again with a delay to change settings. Overall, a great light, but will take some getting used to. Would probably leave it on one setting the whole time for a hike and use the momentary turbo when needed.

C01 Sophias.
    John 3:16

Same here --

Sofirn C01/Sophia flashlights from China

Hope they arrive before Christmas . . . . .

_

Flashaholic*

Sofrin shipped my order on Nov 11, arrived at USA distribution center Nov 17.. And here I thought might not receive order until after xmas

I sent $ to paypal around 5:30pm est for 3 sophia C01's. Received shipped email about 12:30am.

Now the waiting begins.
    John 3:16

more flashlight parts, mainly driver boards and a couple of MCPCBs (I`m going to de-dome my FT03s SST40, and want a replacement just in case)

Lumintop iyp365 & powertac lance in the mail. Nitecore mt2a, armytek partner pro 2a & 47 preon p2 mkIII earlier this week. My cake day is Monday so I got myself some early gifts 🤓🥳HBD2ME

I`m still waiting for my Sofirn SC01, Sky lumens LEP, EDC18 and OTR M3 Pro. Then I think i`m calling it quits for this year, I have about 50 LED lights now all with batteries in them so it`s time to slow down a bit I think.

Ft03 mini in copper is still processing along with a mf01 mini, also in copper. Thereís also a jetbeam mini-1 still processing, But no shipping date yet.

Starting to detect a theme here
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Jetbeam RRT01 2019 version. Hopefully I get it before Christmas.
    "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."- Tennessee Williams

Enlightened

WooHoo...according to USPS my SkyLumin LEP is out for delivery and will arrive this afternoon. Gonna have some fun tonight after dark!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Nitecore MH20GT
    Olight Warrior Mini (Desert Tan)
    2 clips made for the Olight i3E EOS
    Couple of 18650 batts.

Bought barely any new lights this past year. The two above are likely going to be it for a long while. Not a budget thing. Just nothing new interests me, lately.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Took advantage of the discounted 11.11 sale.
    Arrived for the past and current week :
    > foursome of Fujitsu AA and AAAs
    > one each : VAPCell 16340 and 21700
    > couple of LG 18650s - MH2
    > KDLitker E6 18650 and 21700 hosts
    > P60 drop-ins : QuadLED SST20, TripLED XPL2-HI, Single XP-L2

Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232282322325326327328329330331332