My Eagletac T10LC2 Stopped working !!!!!!

3D black mag

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys :wave:, Just wanted to ask you for some advice. About a year ago I got an Eagletac T10LC2 and it has always worked great, Pretty much a shelf queen. But today I picked it up and instead of turning on it flickered for a second on low and now it wont turn on at all. I used it last night for a minute and it worked fine just a quick look around the yard. I checked the batteries and tried a couple different sets ( I use Tenergy Primaries) I also tried an 18650 and cleaned all the contacts and it still doesnt work. I used a voltmeter and figured out that the switch is working fine so that means the problem is in the head somewhere. Anyone else ever have a problem with this light, or know what I should do?

lebox97

Enlightened
eliminate or confirm a loose or bad tail cap switch? (you did not mention how you checked the switch)

remove tail cap - and take a metal paper clip, key or similar, and touch the back/negative end of battery to end of body tube to switch light on.

if light switches on - make sure the switch retaining ring inside cap is tight - this switch ring is the ground contact between the switch and body.

if light does not switch on - contact EagleTac at [email protected] for warranty repair/replacement...

Cheers
Tod

3D black mag

Newly Enlightened
Ok thanks I'll give that a try. Also confirmed its not the bulb, when I tap it against my hand it will sometimes flash for a split-second. Must be something in the circuit board.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can the bezel be unscrewed?
It is possible that the bezel might be over tightened causing the reflector to short out the circuit board. (I don't own a Eagletac T10CL2, but this has happened on other brands).

3D black mag

Newly Enlightened
No the bezel cannot be unscrewed to adjust pressure on the reflector, the bezel does unscrew but does not contact the lens or reflector at all. The Bulb circuit reflector and lens is made so you can not easily access them, A solid unremovable pill in the head basically. Thanks though, I also had that problem on a previous mod I did.