Here's a dumb question for Zebralight owners.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you change out the headband bracket? Mine came with a GITD holder, but for the life of me I can't see how to change it out without cutting the headband.

mellowman

Newly Enlightened
Don't cut the headband.

There is a section of the headband where the headband is double width. This section is between the two plastic loop holders. The thicker of the two holders has the end of the headband and you need to push that end through the thicker holder and this will unravel the headband. I'm sure someone could explain it better but hope this helps.

gcbryan

Flashlight Enthusiast
To put it another way...on the headband there are two plastic parts. One looks like a link to join two sections and the other plastic part looks like and is a buckle. Unbuckle it:)

If you take some of the tension out of the strap you can see the double sewn end. It's double looped back. Just take the tension off and unthread the double sewn end.

It is hard to put this into words but hopefully this has gotten you close enough to figure it out. Once you see that double sewn end you'll figure out how to undo it.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. I got it now. The loose end was hidden behind the "buckle".