• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti LunaSol20 one and only price drop

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
LunaSol20 with XP-G R5 1A led. The high current resistor was replaced to drive the XP-G at 660ma. I received this light from McGizmo in this configuration.

This light has been used exclusively when I work inside computers, so never pocket carried and is in 99.9% cosmetic condition. The clip has not been broken in, as I use a lanyard. There are no deep scratches or dings. There are some marks under the clip that are caused by the Ti ring I installed to accept connection to a lanyard.

I shaved a LEEF 27LT tube on both ends so it would work with the PD heads. I sent the tube and Surefire tail cap to get EN coated a couple of years ago. This 18650 power pak is included too. It is in "as received" condition.

The low output from the three Nichia LED's are no longer enough for my old eyes and thus the reason I'm looking to sell my most prized light. I now use a 3 speed Mule and the 3 speed Haiku.

I'm asking $990.00 $890.00 for the package and will not split it up or make a trade.
  • LunaSol20 with green tritium vial in tail
  • Ti ring
  • LEEF 18650 27LT tube EN coated
  • Surefire Tail cap EN coated
  • AW Li-ion 18650 button top 2200mah cell
  • Red Pelican 1010 case
  • PayPal fees included
  • Domestic shipping included all others pay difference
Please keep in mind that I cannot be responsible for shipping losses; so please consider insurance if your not 100% comfortable with excepting the responsibility for lost shipments. I pack things very well and will send all documents via PM as soon as package leaves my hands.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking,
Frank

:)

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: McGizmo Ti LunaSol20

Awesome light !!!

That's gotta be the the sweetest LS setup I've seen! :drool:

Hey guys,
You are right this is an awesome light. I hate to sell it, but it needs to be used daily; it told me so.
:laughing:

I hope this goes to someone who plans to use the heck out of it.
:twothumbs

Frank

Last edited:

nicknancy

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti LunaSol20 one and only price drop

hi mate, I'll take it.
e-mail me pls nancynick_wn [at] yahoo.com.cn