Best available LE for Kuku Ti D10?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was not looking to do a lot of research on this (sorry :tinfoil:), was hoping someone in the know could clue me in. I am looking to get a back-up LE for my D10.....I love this light, and would be bummed if it crapped out and I couldn't find an LE for it. Has the D11 LE been upgraded to the point that is is worth considering? I seem to remember it had parasitic drain issues? What would you recommend?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll assume you're mentioning D11.V2, not D11 (this version has no shortcuts to max and low). Others have, but my D11.2 doesn't suffer from a drain issue, well, at least not in the sense that it drains your batt completely dry within a month. However, there're some known issues about it switching to low instead of off in some cases (as in my case). It could easily be mistaken as one who didn't press the piston properly to get it to off (as I had mistaken). D11.2's output is definitely brighter than D10, with added features like digital lockout and hidden blinky. All in all, it's worth considering IF you don't get a problematic one.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, that is some very helpful information.