Length

faf07868.jpg

Bezel

faf07877.jpg

Battery Holder

faf0788d.jpg

And Beam

<no, that shot looks like HE77!!>

Forget the beamshot. In my dark room, as compared to several other sources of 5mm LED light, it was as bright or brighter than most. It has a nice firm clickie on the tail, which becomes momentary once activated (sort of a RAM innie!)

My pick up in the dark light WAS a Rayovac Clip light 3AAA 3LED. But this is WAY easier to activate, and has taken that job away!

It was $12.99 (and listed on the reciept as 'tool' - so I can get my money back, tee hee!!).

Suprising what you can find and where!

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow.. thats real neat... any chance of a group buy maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Seriously, I wouldn't mind one of those if someone's kind enough to purchase it for me and ship it to me. I'll send a bank check + shipping...

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JJHitt said:
Is Tommy Tools a brick and mortar store here in Houston? I've never heard of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Location of Tommy Tools

Tommy Tools
9006 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061
Phone: (713) 943-3527

Zigzago

Enlightened
Looks like a good deal for the money. Has anyone heard of this brand before?

I'm still waiting for Dorcy's 1AA 3LED light to make an appearance in my area.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm.. looks like we have a match here, doubleganger... Thanks for pointing it out. Actually I posted a similar link on another thread about this Alibaba site... looks like they have lots of OEMs there huh?

Oh I just noticed, if you scroll further down, theres another URL that reads: http://www.wolf-light.com . Most of the products there have a 'minimum order' quantity listed as well. Interesting...if you ever need that many lights at once... Well, unless you're a dealer of course...

JJHitt

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Stanley said:
Oh I just noticed, if you scroll further down, theres another URL that reads: http://www.wolf-light.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed the wolf-light site as well, but I've been too busy checking out their "Engrish" to get around to looking at their flashlights yet:

"At the new century of year 2000, our Manager Director, LiuJian, leading all the stuff making more scientific management, seeking better quality products. The company have passed the ISO9002 quality system certifi -cation examine at one time."

Love it....

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
BuddTX is right on with the location! They stock some Pelican and Streamight stuff too.

I can't afford to do a group buy, or I would! (I've been told more than once I need to make some money at flashlights, but a GB isn't the way to go about it!)

The finish doesn't look real tough, but the fit is pretty good. I do think it's a decent light for the money! And on this light (size) a Tail Switch is WAY better than a barrel switch (like the Rayovac). It's a no brainer where to switch it on!

Latest posts