• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: High output P60 Drop-in for New TnC 26650 host

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,
Chris over in the TnC forum is offering a new Aluminum 26650 body and head. So now I need a high output P60 drop-in. The Ti 18650 C-series light I just bought from Chris is so awesome I just need another one of his creations.

If your looking to sell your P60 drop-in 1000+ lumens, send me a PM.
I think I might have to buy something new, maybe a quad. Send me a PM if you have a favorite quad setup for P60.

I've got to ask TnC if their unit will accommodate the VanIsleDSM FETtie.

Thanks,
Frank

:)

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: High output P60 Drop-in for New TnC 26650 host

Hey Frank,
The Ti 18650 host will accommodate the FETtie switch. Just unthread the brass switch ring with the McClicky and thread in the new FETtie inplace of the brass ring.
I currently have a 2.4amp XM-L in mine and a VID quad XP-G on the way.

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the FETtie switch and Quad drop-in today and can confirm that a FETtie switch does thread into the tailcap and seat properly however the FETtie is a little thicker/taller by .065". That leaves a gap between the tail and battery tube.
I don't think it would hurt anything to trim that much off of the threads on the battery tube but I'm going to check with Chris first.
photo-2.jpg

supersuby

Enlightened

I to am on the list for the Aluminum 26650 and can't wait to get it. I was gonna go with a nice triple drop in but now i might have to rethink it. A quad sounds pretty cool :)