easy mod for TT1l

onelight

Enlightened
This could hardly be considered a mod,but it does kinda make me feel like a MrBulk or a McGizmo you can grind a red/orange Inretech AA adapter to clear the LEDS in the TT1L remove the stock bulb and reflector and plug it in.This gives you a choice of 3-white or 1 red led. O this is not the Inretch 1 watt it is the 300mw . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am not sure yet if the cr123 will damage the 300mw kit...its has been running about 10 min it is quite bright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

onelight

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif hey nobody said "paypal sent" my new carrier is getting off to a slow start..................... Honey I think we better take the Jag back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm not familiar with Inretech's stuff, sorry.

But if it would make you feel any better:

PayPal Sent!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

onelight

Enlightened
Inretech makes drop in mods for mag lights you can find them in the Banners section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's nifty and all, but I don't see the point of giving up the xenon lamp to add more led's. Kinda goes from twin(2) task to conjoined twin task.

onelight

Enlightened
You have a good point tkl,For my use when I camp I carry other bright white lights. This gives me a long run white and red in the same package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif O and I have 2 TT1Ls and I was bored

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Totally understand, not giving you a hard time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Well, maybe a little. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since you mention having two and you camp, actually makes alot more sense now.

Latest posts