Zebralight failure to deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

levelflight

Newly Enlightened
My last ditch effort to bring Zebralight to the table to complete the purchase I made last November. The HC60 was shipped but never received and Zebralight refuses to do anything about it. I've had a couple of email responses but no resending of the missing light, no refund, no credit or alternate offer, just lots of silence.

I wonder and hope I'm the only one having issues with Zebralight. All I want them to do is complete the transaction I made in good faith. So how about it Zebralight and Lillian, let's get this sorted and move on to better things. Respond to my emails. Send me my light. You owe me money at this point, 9 months and counting..........counting......counting...... It's not a good way to do business and now it's public.
Your move.

nbp

Flashaholic
Sorry about your unfortunate circumstance. There really isn't anything any of us can do about it though; I would continue your communication with them - it's the only thing you can do.

hotlight

Enlightened
This probably doesn't belong here......

Did they give you a DC#?
If they did and it showed movement, then it's USPSs fault IMO.

Heres something I've been waiting for(not from ZL).... I chose not to use insurance.... so, I won't be filing PP claim or CC Chargeback etc. I know they sent it.

9101 0105 2129 7384 2704 11

flame2000

Enlightened
Mine was shipped by China post on 20Jun, and I wonder why it has not arrive yet? Thgt China is pretty near to SG. Now I'm worried after see this thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.