marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never started a poll :)
So my idea is to have SF make 1AA 5/60 for CPF
Other manufacturer do.
Who would buy it and at what price ?

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your poll just doesn't make sense at all. You are not letting us decide what to answer but rather what to ask?

"Would you buy it?" and "At what price point?" is not exactly an answer I could vote on.

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm afraid polls only work with quantitative data. You need to include a set number of options, otherwise you are best just asking the questions and for people to write their own answers in the thread.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solid poll. Choices are pretty clear to me. You either choose the first option, "Would you buy it?" (asked rhetorically, in an incredulous tone, meaning heck yes you'd buy it regardless of price & can't understand why anyone else wouldn't); or vote "at what price point?", implying that you'd consider buying one, but you'd have to know how much it costs first.

I voted: "Diameter? It tailstands!"

:rock:

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well 50L is too low.

Make it 100L/6L with runtime of 60mins on high with Energizer Lithium AA

$100 or less

With a price point of $70 and it could become the E2e of today (the E2e opening up the popularity of Surefire being more compact than the 6P

uknewbie

Banned
Given that Zebralight, for exmple, already offer a 1 AA light that has lower lows than that and much higher highs, I think it is a pretty easy "No".

If you mean should Surefire start to cater for AA cells and some other popular choices, then yes I agree they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.