• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo PD-S Trifecta for sale ***SOLD***

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to offer these three as a package only, I will not sell individually at this time. If there are buyers for each of these lights, work it out amongst yourselves as to how you will work it out after I sell to one of you.

Slate PD-S - Excellent condition. I believe this one is stock, the emitter is an SSCP4.

Ti PD-S - Like new condition, no modifications, stock titanium bezel, new McGizmo etched clip.

Natural PD-S - Very good condition. The current was bumped up by Will (darkzero), he also swapped out the SSC P4 emitter to a USVOH.

Photos are untouched, tha HA matches really are that good.

They will be shipped via USPS Priority Insured to US address, Int'l available.

**$1,600 (net to me)

SOLD

I can email more detailed pics to interested buyers if necessary.

First Ill Take It here in the thread gets priority.

I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

4899408205_51ed31b26b_b.jpg

4899433715_9ab2b9bc6a_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chago

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo PD-S Trifecta for sale

Well, if someone buys the trio, and depending on asking price, I would be willing to take the Nat PD-S from his hands.

indadark

Newly Enlightened
Damn! Always wanted a Ti PDS. Unfortunately I already made a purchase this morning. I couldn't even begin to figure out how they'd be priced individually. Good luck with sale!

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek: Those are beautiful... good luck with your sale!

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Damn! Always wanted a Ti PDS. Unfortunately I already made a purchase this morning. I couldn't even begin to figure out how they'd be priced individually. Good luck with sale!

Thanks, hopefully they can find a new home.

mattp

Enlightened
I'd be interested in the Ti PD-S depending on price and the buyer of the trio being willing to post to Australia (at my cost of course).
Now all we need is someone who just wants the slate one.
Cheers, Matt

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch smarkum,

These are excellent specimen. I would love to get hole of the HA version as mine needs a battery tube....

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

Nice catch smarkum,

These are excellent specimen. I would love to get hole of the HA version as mine needs a battery tube....

:thumbsup: Ya, thanks. I think it is a great catch too . . . but there may be some releasing! I don't know that I can afford to keep 1,600 worth of lites :broke:. . . I've got to get my hands and eyes on them before I decide which I will keep and which I will release. . . But, those that have expressed interest will have first priority! :thumbsup: Matt P, Chago, and of course, Jumpstat. Again, I have not decided which I want to keep. but I will let you all know for sure! Promise! :devil:
Heck, I've not even paid F250XLT yet, so I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Waiting on PP addy. I AM very excited though. :naughty: And a little surprised I made such a purchase :sick2: . . . how to keep $1600 a secret. . . any ideas? :eek:
PM sent to F250XLT

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Nice catch smarkum,

Those are beautiful specimens of my favorite light :)

Best I can figure on pricing is 800 400 400 which is what they are selling for on this forum. With out a doubt the most sought after McG lights that have ever been made.

I am so relieved that someone else grabbed them before I pulled the trigger.

mattp

Enlightened

:thumbsup: Ya, thanks. I think it is a great catch too . . . but there may be some releasing! I don't know that I can afford to keep 1,600 worth of lites :broke:. . . I've got to get my hands and eyes on them before I decide which I will keep and which I will release. . . But, those that have expressed interest will have first priority! :thumbsup: Matt P, Chago, and of course, Jumpstat. Again, I have not decided which I want to keep. but I will let you all know for sure! Promise! :devil:
Heck, I've not even paid F250XLT yet, so I don't want to put the cart before the horse. Waiting on PP addy. I AM very excited though. :naughty: And a little surprised I made such a purchase :sick2: . . . how to keep $1600 a secret. . . any ideas? :eek:
PM sent to F250XLT

Thanks smarkum, congratulations on the purchase! Let me know how things pan out with regard to the titanium one.
Cheers,
Matt.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Those are beautiful specimens of my favorite light :)

Best I can figure on pricing is 800 400 400 which is what they are selling for on this forum. With out a doubt the most sought after McG lights that have ever been made.

I am so relieved that someone else grabbed them before I pulled the trigger.

IIRC, I bought my PD-S HA circa USD300 from a cpfer and that wasn't for a fine specimen like being offered here. These are the best lights money can by IMHO. These are the lights that strayed me away from productions lights. They have not many lumens compared to other lights but what lumens they have are all quality lumens. Beautiful spill with no evidents of aetifacts, donuts etc. The SSC and McGizmo = harmonious marriage.

Congrats to buyer and OP.

PM Sent

Yeah, I just couldn't leave them sitting on my shelf any longer. Sometimes I get the idea that I'm a collector, and then reality sets in.

Ah yes! Reality. Her oh so cold slap-in-the-face brought me to the understanding I wasn't financially able to be a collector either. :shakehead Thank you Lord for CPF, where one can enjoy the masterpieces. If only from afar.

But you my friend, have held them in your hand.:thumbsup:

~ Chance :)

Last edited:

chago

Newly Enlightened

PM sent to F250XLT [/

Nice snag Shelby! Thanks for the right of first refusal on that Nat PD-S.

Wow, way to go, Shelby (and thanks for telling me, LOL!). Guys, I can assure you Shelby is NOT going to get rid of the Ti PD-S. So any of you holding out hope for that particular one, sorry dudes. :D Shelby, I know this seller too, and he's a great guy. I love an all-around happy transaction!