How do you swap reflectors in a Jetbeam Jet 1 Pro V3?.

busseguy

Enlightened
I have the jetbeam jet 1 pro V3 light and I cannot figure out how to swap the orange peel reflector for the smooth reflector. I can get the stainless steel bezel ring out by unscrewing it but I dont see how the glass lens comes out. Any help would be appreciated..

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How do you swamp reflectors in a Jetbeam Jet 1 Pro V3?.

It's been awhile but if I remember right once you have the bezel off just turn the light upside down and the lens should fall out, be careful and only touch it on the sides or you can easily get fingerprints on it. After you remove the lens their is a o-ring on top of the reflector you have to remove before the reflector will slide out.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast

One more thing the lens may not fall out real easy so you may have to hit your open palm with the head of the light to get it to release, be careful with each hit , the lens can fall out unexpectedly.

busseguy

Enlightened

Awesome.
Also if I needed to clean the lens could I use rubbing alcohol?.

I really appreciate your help..

busseguy

Enlightened

Okay it is done. The lens took awhile to come out but it finally did, and now the smooth reflector is in place.

I cant thank you enough for the help..

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast

Glad I could help, hopefully you was able to avoid fingerprints on the bottom of the lens it can be very tough getting them back to factory streak free. For the outside of the lens I use eyeglass cleaner wipes.

I always liked all my Raptor series with the OP reflector especially the Jet-I and RRT-0, it smoothed out the beam and it didn't seem to lose much throw, I had all XR-E models and they where great little pocket throwers.