Question about runtimes

Shooter21

Enlightened
So is the Quark series still the king of run times or is there another light with dominating run times?

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
it seems the only zebralight that has higher run times is the SC600. has anyone tested the 80 day runtime of the sc600
EDIT: This only applies to 47s quark lights...
Out of the lights I own I would consider my Quarks to be the best, but this is a guess. If you look at my lights and would like to know a runtime Ill do it since I don't EDC them. I think there are runtime tests out there. I'm subscribed now, if its reasonable I'll do it (eneloops, aw rcr123s, etc.).

Last edited:

Viking

Enlightened
it seems the only zebralight that has higher run times is the SC600. has anyone tested the 80 day runtime of the sc600

I wouldn't trust zebralights specs.

I've been running Panasonic 2900mah unprotected cells that are factory fressh and I get nowhere near the runtimes that Zebralight has posted. Running on high (500lm), with a fan blowing directly on the light, I usually get between 80 to 95 minutes runtime rather than the 120 that is suggested. Has anyone else had the same same findings ?

Shooter21

Enlightened
ive noticed a lot of people were having problems with the zebra lights here more so than 4sevens lights. But 80 days of run time is awesome its way ahead of the quark 18650 that ran for 48 days in my runtime test