• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: GDuP (3-speed) XP-G 5B (neutral tint) light engine for McGizmo 119 light engine

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone :wave: I have a GDuP (3-speed) XP-G 5B (neutral tint) light engine that I'd like to trade for a McGizmo 119 light engine. If any of you with a High CRI Mule or Haiku have been desiring more light output / flux, this will do it!

This is originally from the Sandwiche Shoppe and has been modded with a neutral 5B XP-G. It has been in my personal haiku and done a great job. It has great neutral tint (that surprisingly renders colors well) and the high at 750mA has about twice the flux as the 119 light engine. However, I don't seem to be using the high as much and would like to try something new. I'm getting restless and think the 119 light engine will fit the bill. As you probably know, this will work great in a Mule, Haiku, or even a Makai head. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can also send a picture or two :D

In the spirit of the trade, I'll pay for shipping for both parties (this trade will be at no cost to you :grin2:).

Cheers!
Joel