What's the brightest WW or NW flashlight around?

Enlightened
As above. Commercially available flashlights only which people would and could buy, and probably quite a few pieces are already floating in the market, so pls exclude those 1-time 1-piece special order 12 x XM-L builds . :D Thanks. An eg which is acceptable : A custom light builder who does this as a decent supplement to his day job, may even earn more from this than his day job. If you want to order 12 pcs to be delivered next week, no issue.

For eg, I have a warm white T4 7C "CQG" triple XM-L that is driven at 3A each. Also have a neutral white T5 5A3 triple XM-L driven at 3A. You can opt for 4A but then i'd need to be in Yakutsk or bare minimum Toronto to take advantage of the potentially available lumens. (host to air heat dissipation).

Just wanna have a gauge out there. I have a TK70 coming tomrrow, but I have a feeling it won't push out neutral whites / warm whites so i won't be playing the waiting game.

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you consider a Mac's Custom 3300L to be commercially available? Probably not, huh? It's a 9 x XPG highly modified Mag.

Enlightened
Do you consider a Mac's Custom 3300L to be commercially available? Probably not, huh? It's a 9 x XPG highly modified Mag.

Yes, I do consider that to be commercially available. If I do not consider that to be commercially available then we'd be stuck at 900 lumens or so. :D What I mean is not those "3rd run pocket rocket run limited to 7 pcs....may not be building next time".

Ok will edit the first post.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I don't know if Mac is going to build anymore 3300Ls...would have to ask him.

Also, the 3300L rating is for the 1150ma drivers in 6500k color. I have one on order with 1550ma drivers in neutral which should be 3840L.