• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Milky ML1 Head on E1e Body w Mc2s Two-Stage Twisty and E1B 2-way Clip

nbjly

Enlightened
Milky ML1 head w SSC P4 USV01A LED, one of the brightest used in these mods, according to the info ML1 info thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?136976-Milky-L1-Information-Thread

Mc2s tail cap functions 100%, tape is intact, I installed an E1B two-way pocket clip. Never carried.

Is this the ultimate old-school E1e?

Price is <SOLD>$225<SOLD> Including USPS Priority Mail shipping w Delivery Confirmation anywhere in the USA

Edit - LiIon compatibility - According to the thread, it will run on a LiIon. I know even a 3.7 LiFePO will make the driver squeal in my L1's. This light doesn't have that problem, and RCR's will fit. And I have run it with one, no noise or problem. So yes to post #3

Last edited:

Maxbelg

Enlightened
Re: WTS Milky ML1 Head on E1e Body w Mc2s Two-Stage Twisty and E1B 2-way Clip - All M

If you decide to split up the package I'm VERY interested in the Mc2s tail cap! PM sent.

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS Milky ML1 Head on E1e Body w Mc2s Two-Stage Twisty and E1B 2-way Clip - All M

:bump:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. PM me paypal info...Thanks...Robert.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this li-ion compatible?
The L1 driver is in the L1 body, unless Milky has a driver in the bottom of the L1 head like an E-Can would be in a e1e head then the light is direct drive on an e1e body and can be driven through the Mc2s resistor for a low level.
It is a very nice looking SF lego
I'm loving the clip
Good luck with the sale

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for the Milky ML1

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the ML1 Today. Beautiful beam and 2 nice levels...Thanks...Robert.

Latest posts