How many lights are in your EDC rotation and what are they?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) For the most part mine are in no particular order 1-Milky Pierce w/xpg-r45b, 2-Milky Moal Blender 1.8A W/XM-L, 3-Milky Novatac 120p w/xpg-r45b, 4-McGizmo Haiku xpg warm, 5-McGizmo Ti PD Mule, 6-Surefire T1A w/HiCRI xpg. 7-HDS Twisty W/xml t4. 8-McGizmo Sapphire Mule. 9-Photonfanatic Tasklight II.10-Lucero Modded Nitecore ife1 w/xpg warm. 11-HDS Clicky with warm xpg. 12-Ti Bitz w/ hicri. 13-Milky warm xpg Bitz. 14-Muyshondt Aeon Warm. 15-Milky Boxter Special Reserve. 16-Milky Alum Bitz w/k2. 17-Cool Fall Spy 007 WARM xpg. 18-Cool Fall Tri-V. 19 Liteflux lf2xt. 20-Saltytri Two-Tone EDC.....among others....I want to see what yours are.....Robert...:thanks:.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me it depends of the season. When it's warm at summer I only have LD01AA in the keychain.

Otherwise I usually carry some of these:

Fenix LD10 R5
Surefire E1L

At colder season when I have clothes with more pockets I also carry some of these:

Surefire G2/M61WLL
Surefire 6P/M61WL
Malkoff MD2 M60 or M61
Surefire E2L AA
Solarforce L2r/Malkoff M31LL
Solarforce L2m

geckoblink

Newly Enlightened
I don't really have a rotation. I carry a Fenix E01 on my keychain, a Fenix LD10, and a Surefire E1B which covers AAA, AA, and CR123. Then I usually take something with a bit more oomph. Lately the fourth light has been the Sunwayman V20C.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a rotation either. I usually have my keys and EDC on me, Fenix E01 and E05 are on the keys and HDS rotary is the EDC. I don't plan on having a rotation unless I get some more quality lights like a HDS high CRI clicky that would fit specific needs.

Ian2381

Enlightened
My EDC changes but not a rotation, now I have a Lumintop worm ss in my keychain, Zebralight SC50+ in my pocket, Xeno E03nw and Solarforce L2M in the bag. 3 months ago it is a different set up for me(Fenix Ld01 ss, Nitecore D10, Akoray K106 and Solarforce L2). From time to time things changes depending if I have a new light, my current setup will probably last a lot longer now as I'm not expecting a new light in a few months.

Xacto

Enlightened
Because Surefire stopped producing the 6P series, I have mothballed some 6P hosts. So my current EDC light is a 6P host with a multi-mode Wolf Eyes dropin with the strobe at the end end of the UI. A second option is a G2 in tan with aluminium head and a single mode dropin. But since there is no summer weather currently in Germany that would call for shorts, that light seldom sees the light of day.

A Z2L is available too, but since the holster is not as comfortable as the Surefire nylon holster, it gets carried seldom.

Cheers
Thorsten

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
At present on the outside of my left shirt pocket I´m rotating one of my V10r Ti´s with my McG Haiku and my Gavina. Pretty much permanently inside the right pocket are my Ti 3rd run LF2XT and my Volere on either side of my cell phone.

UpChUcK

Enlightened
True EDC? Well, I only have 1 of 3 lights that are on my person at all times (except sleeping, showering, etc), and those are either my Quark Mini123, Maratac AAA or ITP A3 EOS Stainless 1xAAA. Of those the Mini123 is my most carried.

In my Maxpedition Falcon II backpack however, I have my JetBeam RRT-0, Nitecore D20, Surefire G2L w/ R2 drop-in and JetBeam BC40. I take my backpack to work and when I'm out of town but it is not necessarily "on" me but if it isn't, t is close by.

Lighteous

Enlightened
Presently I have a ZebraLight SC51 in my pocket and in my briefcase I have an HDS Rotary, a ThruNite Neutron 1C and a ZL SC31. I also have a Fenix LD01 on my keyring. Tomorrow may be different...

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
On my person, i alternate between a Zebra H51w, Nitecore EZAA and a Novatac Storm. My Maxpedition bag houses my Surefire 6p with Malkoff and spare batteries. That bag is always with me or in my car. I must say, the nitecore, although it doesnt have a clip is a GREAT little EDC. Plenty bright and floody. I tend to use that the most. If i need more grunt, the malkoff is never too far!

kadinh

Newly Enlightened
Usually one of these:

1. HDS Rotary
2. 4Sevens Quark 123 w/ 14500
3. 4Sevens Quark 123x2 NW

the rotary has been winning lately since it is less than 1 week old. I wish I could figure out a clip solution, but not a deal breaker.

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
My EDC doesn't change unless a new light comes out that supplants a prior light (just replaced a well used Quark AA Tactical with the JetBeam RRT-0 S2 because of the infinitely variable control ring).

My current "on-person" EDC is:

JetBeam RRT-0 S2
Zebra Light H51Fw
iTP A3 EOS R5 Upgrade

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS 140GT
Ra Clicky High CRI
MD2/M60
MD2/M61HCRI, High/low and a Nitecore EX11 clip
G2/P90 with 2x AW16340's

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me there is no real 'rotation'; I find I like one light primarily and stick with it until something comes along that I like better, then I repurpose the previous one, or gift it.

The closest I have to a 'rotation' is my SC50w+ and my QMini AA-nw. I pocket carry the ZL and keep the Qmini on keychain. I usually have either the ZL or the Qmini on me, so I guess you could call that my 'rotation'.

Bertrand

Newly Enlightened
The lights that see the most carry time and use for me are.

Surefire T1A or 4sevens Mini 123 Quark on my key chain
HDS Rotary 200 or 170T pants pocket or in belt pouch (These two are my true EDC's)
Surefire U2 Porcupine or E2DL in my coat pocket
Walking the dog Surefire M6LT or M3LT

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only 2 lights everyday and everywhere:

1. Main light: Zebralight H51w

2. Backup/loaner light: Fenix E05

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Minimum every day, all the time - Photon Freedom Microlight and/or Fenix E05
Most of the time - HDS Ultimate 60 GT
When I expect to need more - Elzetta ZFL-M60 3-cell with Malkoff M60 installed.
When I expect to need a lot of throw - Malkoff Hound Dog
When I expect to need a lot of flood - Malkoff Wildcat

weez82

Enlightened
Im just like some of the others that posted. I dont have a rotation. I just have one edc. NW Preon 2. It's slim and light weight. Before the preon I carried a MiNi AA^2. I sold that to get the preon because I dislike twistys. And before the MiNi AA^2 I carried a Fenix LD10. The LD10 got replaced because the MiNI was slimmer and lighter. For me my edc has to be slim and light weight and right now the preon 2 fits the bill :)

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix P1D-CE is with me every day at work (corporate office environment). At night and on the weekends when I can, I like to take my A2-WH