Brightest single 123 cell LED

hivoltage

Enlightened
What is currently a VERY bright single cell 123 light. Looking for a good mixture of flood and throw. Dont need a fancy interface...just high and low will do.

DUMDUM

Enlightened
*Bob... :tsk: ... you know you are not allowed to be so blatant with your advertising on CPF. Peak has its own sub-forum... that is where your advertising should be. Thank you.*

Last edited by a moderator:

deadrx7conv

Enlightened
My ITP A1 EOS is an excellent choice.
I also have the Quark mini123 in cool and warm tints. I think that the MiniX is going to be my next light.
But, Lumapower Incendio claims more lumen and a switch.

saypat

Enlightened
thank you for this link. I enjoyed looking at all their flashlights. They were new to me.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does "single 123 cell" light include the rechargeable RCR123 cells at 3.7v? Some lights that are made specifically for those cells, like the Peak Rainier, might be the brightest "single 123 cell" lights available. Depends on the definition. The Rainier will run on 3.0v cells, but only at about 40% brightness. On an RCR it screams.

earthusaca

Newly Enlightened
Jetbeam bc10 is a good choice. Bright, simple high-low only interface, good price. I edc mine.

I EDC my BC10 also. Have had it for about 2 months and I'd like a lower low otherwise it's a great small light and it is very durable.

The reason I know it is durable is I left the light in my pocket and ran it through a washing machine. I then put the clothes in dryer and for about 30 min I heard a clank clank sound which was the light banging the dryer walls. Finally checked the dryer and found the light which I thought I had lost. It was hot to the touch but worked\works fine!

I use rechargeable lifepo4 batteries which are "only" 750 mAh.

flashflood

Enlightened
The Thrunite Neutron 1C will give you 255 lumens on CR123, 450 lumens on IMR 16340. Incredibly bright, but note that it is very much a flooder. The throw is decent simply because there are so many photons, but it is definitely more of a near-field light.

odd

Newly Enlightened
Solarfore L2m with a manafont xm-l dropin.
Link Removed Rule #5 - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

joe1512

Enlightened
I belive the Neutron 1C with a Rechargable CR123 is the brightest easily available solution. I personally bought a Quark MiniX123 because it was an inch shorter and was a twisty, thus being an upgrade of my itp A1. But if you don't care about the extra length or keychaining it, check out reviews for the Neutron 1C.
Using an RCR123 it is significantly brighter than one would expect from the modest 40% voltage increase.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is currently a VERY bright single cell 123 light. Looking for a good mixture of flood and throw. Dont need a fancy interface...just high and low will do.

Your already have one of the best the RRT-0 Not sure any other would be worth spending the money on if you already have that.
Run it on RCR123 3.7v batteries my RRT-0 R5 is an outstanding little light.

cheers

Lighteous

Enlightened
I am unaware of a brighter single cell CR123 or RCR123 light than the ThruNite Neutron Flood 1C.