TV preferences

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I'm getting older(30), but I don't watch much TV. Partly cause I finally bought a PC to get online 2.5yrs ago which started my flashaholicism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I find myself watching mostly The History, Discovery, and Learning channels. Ofcourse I always try to catch the Simpsons. Nip Tuck is interesting but I always forget to watch. That and DVD new releases make up my TV time. I'm glad hockey season starts for the Dallas Stars this week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Go Stars!

Tomas

Banned
Well, I don't watch all that much TV these days, in fact I got rid of my 41" rear-projection Sony 'Pro' series and replaced it with a 20" flat screen Toshiba in my bedroom and a 27" flatscreen Sony Wega in the livingroom.

Not all that many things that I must watch so I just catch them at randon. Heck, often times its the edu channels or news.

T_sig6.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me:

Discovery Channel, History Channel, CNN, Weather Channel, SciFi Channel depending on what's on, TLC, CourtTV. Watch a movie on VHS or DVD when I feel like it. I sometimes have the TV on in the background, listening to a program while on my computer.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i always watch national geographic, discovery, animal planet, the history channel.. they always have far more interesting television than other commercialized and trendy channels..
i also watch adult swim on the cartoon channel.. family guy is a hilarious show!

Bill.H

Enlightened
I usually only watch History and TLC and Foxnews. I've given up on regular TV shows completely, and I'm rapidly losing interest in most professional sports - that includes colleges that somehow pay their players. I am an Olympics addict, however, and do try to catch most of that every other year. We get all the HBO channels so I see a movie there maybe twice a month, and rent DVDs occasionally once winter sets in.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I have a 32" boob tube in the living room, and I only have 1 channel on it. So I'm pretty much stuck with what KCPQ-13 Fox is showing (Paradise Hotel now, the 10:00 News at 10, Star Trek Voyager at 11, MASH at midnight). That station is the only one that's strong enough to come in here without cable.

On the 13" earthquake-damaged bedroom TV, I can get a few other stations via the rooftop yagi, but they aren't much (if any) better than channel 13 on the big TV. I'll watch Voyager on it from bed at night, and maybe some infomercials if I can't sleep, and maybe part of the Jerry Springer show in the morning before I get to my computer.