• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Kuku ex10 fatty and (found)Gavina

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened
Looking for : Steve Ku Gavina

I need :help: , I am looking for one with blue or green trits

Also looking for : Steve Kuku ex10 fatty

Thanks, Nick

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Steve Ku Gavina

Just FYI (taken from CPF rules)

9. Double and cross posting
DO NOT post the same thread more than once anywhere on the board. DO NOT post a thread whose sole purpose is to link to or refer to another thread on the board, whether it is yours or someone else's. You may look at this as just a few k's of text bandwidth but if everyone does it, we're back to total disorder as to where topics are. Not to mention completely skewing searches. And those "few k's of text" really do add up! Double and cross posting will be edited and/or deleted by the moderators and administrators.

"The board" means either CPF or CPFMP, (was told by a moderator).

Anyway, good luck in your search... unfortunately I cannot sell mine (she only has 14 yellow trits, including a two trits electronic switch ;) )

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: WTB: Kuku ex10 fatty and Gavina

Policy #5. Unless the items belong in separate forums, consolidate your threads. If you have 5 items to sell, do not start 5 different threads. Put them all in one thread.
Norm

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened

:fail: :stupid: and broke two rules learned my lesson, But found a gavina :rock: lovecpf

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats for getting that Gavina, you'll love her!

egrep

Enlightened
Would you possibly share how much you paid for your Gavina, what trits it had and whether you got the 18650 tube? Steve may have 2 trit switches left, you ought to PM him to see... :)

Also, pictures or it didn't happen!

Congratulations!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you possibly share how much you paid for your Gavina, what trits it had and whether you got the 18650 tube? Steve may have 2 trit switches left, you ought to PM him to see... :)

Also, pictures or it didn't happen!

Congratulations!

2 trits switches are sold out... sorry

Pics or it didn't happen... +1
(would be the first in the CPF boards... AFAIK)

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Guys

It's a single 123 body with blue trits in the head, I didnt need the 18650 tube so I passed it up. I really like the form factor of a single 123 light, to be honest though as soon as I saw the gavina I new had to get one it was itching in me my face lit up like a Christmas tree :eek:

On the pics I'll take them when it comes k, there is pics in the gavin a thread but Ill let you guys look for it lol. One hint it has an extra feature under the hood

As for who I purchased it from I will let him chime in if he wants to

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
One hint it has an extra feature under the hood

No fair! Now you got to tell us what this 'extra feature' is that you got under the hood! C'mon, out with it! :)

I use the trit tailcap (RGB) w/ the cr123 tube. I just love it. Ive got a 3(RGB) and a 2 trit tailcap coming. I can't wait! Sometimes I'll put the 18650 tube on 'just to see it'. But the EDC style is more to my liking. Neat thing is it's all E series compatible, so LEGO UP!

Minicoop831

Newly Enlightened
4 mode driver......Drive levels are classified information lol jk 10, 400, 800, and 1200 ma

Btw we got to convince Steve to do another tri trit switch run

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure I know who you got it from now. Congratulations to buyer and seller! An early build w/ the 4 level drivers. Those just didn't work out for general deployment but from what I gather those that shipped worked fine. Pre-first run basically.

Congratulations!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Guys

It's a single 123 body with blue trits in the head, I didnt need the 18650 tube so I passed it up. I really like the form factor of a single 123 light, to be honest though as soon as I saw the gavina I new had to get one it was itching in me my face lit up like a Christmas tree :eek:

On the pics I'll take them when it comes k, there is pics in the gavin a thread but Ill let you guys look for it lol. One hint it has an extra feature under the hood

As for who I purchased it from I will let him chime in if he wants to

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I was new once and remember the kindness of Joseph Milton replying to my WTB SPY 005 :) and Light11 (Sergio) replying to my WTB Lunasol 27 :) and many more with fond memories :wave: I really like the Gavina and still have one, but it feels good to help out a new member! I hope you enjoy your new light Nick!

Thanks
Todd

egrep

Enlightened
Bingo! Top rate light and seller. I understand the gesture and commend you for it! Ms. Shado retains the pink version then.

Now this Gavina has given light to two homes!