• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Delghi Iris collection, Sunspot EX10

whitehusky

Newly Enlightened
Never thought i would sell my Delghi Iris collection but things came up so here they are from L to R
1. sunspot ex10 serial number 18/25 xr-e led w/3 triangle ice blu trits in tail. $170 (SOLD to egrep)
2. Ti Iris dual tone 18650 xp-g r5 coo.l $440 (SOLD to Karlheinz3)
3. Ti Iris blue anodized stripes xp-g r5 cool. $390 (Withdrawn must keep one :D )
4. Ti Iris stonewashed green trits in tail xp-g r5 cool. $390 (SOLD to grayhighh)
5. Nickel plated Iris xp-g r4 neutral. $215 (SOLD to ninemm)
6. Ti Iris rainbow anodized + beadblast xp-g r4 neutral. $390 (SOLD to Blackbalsam)
7. Al. Black Iris xp-g r5 cool. $190 now $180.
8. Al Orange iris xp-g r4 nuetral. $190 (SOLD to nfetterly)
Al prices include shipping CONUS paypal only for gift if not add 3%.
thanks Scott. Try to get pics up. In meantime nicokane1340(at)aol dot com for pics.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Backup on the Orange Iris please. Gah!

Grr. My instinct said to check here earlier, I should have listened. Can't believe I missed a chance at my dream Iris. You don't happen to have another orange one do you Husky?

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
I'll help. He sent me the pictures upon my request.

0011.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment sent for the Nickel Plated neutral XPG Iris! Thanks Scott!

That nickel plated one looks REALLY sweet (and of course it has the neutral LED). The 2 tone 18650 model looks REALLY nice as well - when I saw the picture this morning (there is an Iris photo thread that had a closeup of it) I thought of maybe picking up that one & swapping the LEDs with the orange one. Then I came to my senses - I really like that orange. I must have traded 5 emails with Delghi when he was going through the development of the Iris - looks like a great light.

cw_mi

Enlightened
Damn, why do these sales come up when I have no money ! I love the two toned Ti/blue striped one.

grayhighh

Enlightened
I'll take the 4. Ti Iris stonewashed green trits in tail xp-g r5 cool. $390
Shipped to Minnesota. Thanks