• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Red silicon O'rings

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi
WTB Red silicon O'rings Can anybody supply or tell me where I can get them from ?
They are to be used on the C2 body just in front of the tail cap.
I like the look of these on black bodies.

thanks for any help.

cheers

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
W,
Starting this Wednesday I'll be offering O-rings in 4 different grades, including red silicone for all popular Surefire sizes on my website and in a thread here. Be on the look out! I'll have red silicone tailcap and bezel/lens rings for C2s. I will also be offering military grade N70, regular grade N70, and EPDM rings.

richpalm

Banned
W,
Starting this Wednesday I'll be offering O-rings in 4 different grades, including red silicone for all popular Surefire sizes on my website and in a thread here. Be on the look out! I'll have red silicone tailcap and bezel/lens rings for C2s. I will also be offering military grade N70, regular grade N70, and EPDM rings.

Cool! How about Mag C+D also?

Rich

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
W,

Sweet I will order some as soon as you have them listed.

Cheers

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool! How about Mag C+D also?

Rich

Rich, if you know the ID, OD, and CS in inches or mm and tell me what material you'd be interested in, I'm about to place an order - PM me!

Sweet I will order some as soon as you have them listed.

Cheers

Thanks W! They're up now and I'm expanding my inventory!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was curious that no one else was really taking the time to do the research to find and sell proper o-rings! I'm glad that the response so far has been positive! Thanks!

purelite

Enlightened
Order placed for an assortment. This is great. I cant believe it has taken so long for someone to get this offering together . I am greatly appreciative!!!