a small problem with a Eagletac P20C2 MKII

aigaion

Newly Enlightened
Hi to everyone, i've a little problem with the accessories of my new P20C2.Shortly: i didn't understand how to change the black tailcap with the glowing one.Can anyone help me?

Moonshadow

Enlightened
If you look inside the tailcap you'll see two small circular holes in the aluminium ring around the spring. You need a tool that fits these holes so that you can unscrew the ring and take the switch out. Haven't tried it myself but Eagletac sometimes use a reverse thread on these things so you may need to screw the 'wrong' way to get it out.

:welcome:

Streamer

Enlightened
If you look inside the tailcap you'll see two small circular holes in the aluminium ring around the spring. You need a tool that fits these holes so that you can unscrew the ring and take the switch out. Haven't tried it myself but Eagletac sometimes use a reverse thread on these things so you may need to screw the 'wrong' way to get it out.

:welcome:

I used a pair of micro-tweezers...works great I have a new P20C2 MKII. The threads in tailcap are regular right hand threads.

I was aware of the posted "left hand" thread warning so I tried tightening first to loosen ...WRONG....right handed threads for sure on the P20C2 MK II...maybe the MK I's had left hand threads?

aigaion

Newly Enlightened
thanks a lot, the new tailcap works greatly!I'm sorry but i can't do another thing with this flashlight:when i mount the lanyard ring the flashlight doesn't turn on.what i may have mistakenly?

aigaion

Newly Enlightened
thanks a lot, the new tailcap works greatly!I'm sorry but i can't do another thing with this flashlight:when i mount the lanyard ring the flashlight doesn't turn on.what i may have mistaked?

Latest posts