Opinion for a new guy

varmint

Enlightened
I was wondering what the opinions were on Olight MS20 Warrior and the Streamlight Strion as I just boght both of them, I am very pleased with them so far, they get used daily here.
Thanks to all who reply, I am just learning flashlights, I used a Streanlight SL20 for many years.

Chidwack

Enlightened
I'm new also and I bought the M20s as my first light. I have a 4Sevens Quark AA2 Tactical on the way. My friend and I picked up 3 different Ultrafire lights. 501b, 502b, and I forget the model of the other one that my friend bought. It uses two 18650 batteries and is listed at 900 lumins. So far, by far my favorite is my M20s. Batteries last the longest and it's brighter than all but the two battery Ultrafire.

AO JAR

Newly Enlightened
I have a co-worker who has a olight m20. I like the looks of the m20 and twisting the head to change the output is easy.

Chidwack

Enlightened
I have a co-worker who has a olight m20. I like the looks of the m20 and twisting the head to change the output is easy.

Mine is an Olight M20s. The s stands for side button. It has a little button on the side of the tail cap. To scroll through the modes, you turn the light on and then press the side button until you get to the mode you want. I like this because you can do it with one hand.