Page1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Page2
- - -

v1.0
Page1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Page2
- - -

Images are 300DPI

Test
Printed at 100% from Paint Shop Pro
Printed at 32% from IE8 (Header/Footer OFF - ? Adjust Margins)

e&oe
Let me know . . .

Cheers
Pete

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Corrected Image Links

Sorry for the broken links before (must remember to use Editor Mode)

Pete

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is awesome, I didn't notice any errors. I was considering making my own manual in paragraph form and maybe posting it on CPF but this is much better. I'm going to print a few copies of this out, thanks for doing this. Did you post a link in the Armytek forum over at CPFMP?

Last edited:

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is awesome, I didn't notice any errors. I was considering making my own manual in paragraph form and maybe posting it on CPF but this is much better. I'm going to print a few copies of this out, thanks for doing this. Did you post a link in the Armytek forum over at CPFMP?

:thumbsup:

Thanks

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
I know I'm bumping this fairly old thread but thanks so much for making these. I needed to enter the dreaded menus and had misplaced my manual (if there ever was one, I can't remember...). The Armytek website is also down right now so these helped me a lot. They're also a lot easier to use than I remember the official manual being.

petrev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know I'm bumping this fairly old thread but thanks so much for making these. I needed to enter the dreaded menus and had misplaced my manual (if there ever was one, I can't remember...). The Armytek website is also down right now so these helped me a lot. They're also a lot easier to use than I remember the official manual being.

Very nice and usefull thread.

Thanks Guys

I did this to make life easier for me as the actual steps are quite simple if laid out in a flow chart.

It all gets a bit lost in the verbiage of trying to describe things in sentences !!!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
i can't believe i never thanked you in this thread but your images were sooooooooooooo beneficial to my getting my predator going how i wanted, thanks!