• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS A couple of Big Mag Mods

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD A couple of Big Mag Mods

Today I recieved my High-CRI Mac's Customs 3300L. I've fallen in love with the 90-CRI XP-G, and it has rendered all my other lights obsolete (for me)

Now that I have a High-CRI "Big Mag" I've decided to sell off my last two cool-white Big Mags.

SOLD: Firstly, an Elektrolumens "Wall-of-Fire" Quad P7. This is a one-off 2C build, and runs from 2 AW Protected "C" Li-Ions.

I bought it here

I'm looking for $150 AUD SOLD shipped in Australia, with 2x AW "C" Li-Ion batteries. I will ship overseas with basic Airmail for the same price, but without batteries. Under Australian law, I cannot ship Li-Ion batteries out of the country by air. Sea freight is possible, but you'll not see the your purchase for 6 months :(

SOLD: ma_sha1's Yardsweeper Turbo Triple XM-L with Nuke Mode. Fairly self-explanatory, really :) This is a 3C Mag with 3 XM-L's running through a D2Flex board. 7 modes, high is 2.8A, Nuke is direct drive, delivering 4.6A on a full charge. The lens in currently coated with one of Shao's GITD diffuser films. It's easily removed.

I bought it here

I'm looking for $250 AUD SOLD shipped in Australia, with 3x AW 26500IMR cells included. Again, overseas buyers can have it shipped for the same price, but without batteries. This has been a user, and has some very minor scuffing on the knurled part of the tube. I can supply more specific photos for interested buyers.

Payment can be made through paypal. Please post :takeit: and PM me your postal address. I will supply payment details from there.

Happy Shopping!

Last edited:

Pie

Newly Enlightened
I'm craving for that Yardsweeper haha.
Do you have any information on it like its run time or brightness? Also, im guessing the host is a maglite 3C is that correct?
Lovely flashlights!
Thank You!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can click the "I bought it here" link above the pics to see the build thread. Yes it's a 3C Mag.

Runtime on Nuke mode would be no more than 15 mins, in 20 second bursts.
High mode you'd get 45-50 mins.
Low mode you'd get about 100 hours

There's 5 other modes, and I haven't measured the current draw to calculate the runtime.

Nuke mode would be about 4000 lumens.
High mode would be 2500-3000 lumens.
Low mode would be no more than 50 lumens

Last edited:

Pie

Newly Enlightened
Yard Sweeper was shipped yesterday and was received today.
I'm proud to say i'm now the owner to this BEAST!!.

Thank You Simon for selling and answering all my question. :)

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a deal on the quad P7. It usually cost about $150 just to get a nice big head like that. So buy the head/heat sink and get the emitters, reflector, flashlight body, and batteries FREE.

jwyj

Enlightened
OK, :takeit: . My friend is visiting his family in Melbourne next week. You can sent the torch to him. :thumbsup:

Latest posts