New 9000/5000mA buck and 2050mA boost drivers

Epsilon

Enlightened
Looks very nice :).

Possible to PWM input the drivers as well, so possible do make a multimode driver for full SST90 potential. That's about time :p.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm they do look good, especially the 9A version. Could this possibly be used to drive 3 strings of 3 XM-L LEDs? so 3s3p. 10.5V @ 3A per string?

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm they do look good, especially the 9A version. Could this possibly be used to drive 3 strings of 3 XM-L LEDs? so 3s3p. 10.5V @ 3A per string?

My German is almost non-existent, but with Google Translate:

Ausgangsspannung bis ca. 14 Volt (entspricht z.B. 3 Stck. SST90 Leds)/Output voltage up to about 14 volts (equivalent to eg 3 pcs. SST90 Leds)

makes me think you can, with the caveat that you'd need an appropriate power supply for the whole thing.

Helloooo active cooling!

moderator007

Enlightened
Just noticed that KD has some new 9amp drivers here. They have a 5 mode version and a 3 mode version low,med and high. I know that there probably not going to be 9amps truly. But they do look beefier than what i was use to. This may be another option.

The_bad_Frag

Enlightened
Yes, but will it run when it is really cold out (like -40 C). That is what separates the men from the boys.

If you want I can ask the shop for you. :thumbsup:

Or your german is so good that you can ask yourself. (I don't think its that good :nana:)

Not that anybody thinks that I make those drivers. :D I just saw them when I was shopping for my current project.

Epsilon

Enlightened
Just noticed that KD has some new 9amp drivers here. They have a 5 mode version and a 3 mode version low,med and high. I know that there probably not going to be 9amps truly. But they do look beefier than what i was use to. This may be another option.
Not really an option in my opinion, it's freaking huge :p. It doesn't even fit in a maglite.

I like the taskled driver, but thats around 2mm to big for a surefire m series. To bad :(