August 2011 - Flashlights you have bought this month?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am surprised this thread still was not started so I start it!

Just ordered two Xeno E03 in warm white. One blue and one red. Also added a Diffuser Wand.

Last edited:

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Nothing yet but I'm so tempted by a Ra Clicky EDC R1S 200 Rotary. I don't really need it as I have a Novatac 120P which covers the low light end of my needs, but really want it because I the light demons in my head tell me I must have one, especially now the output is up rated so there's I shouldn't wait any longer, and the rotary switch means it's not like any light I already have so it's not like I'm duplicating anything, so selling a kidney to buy one isn't really so bad... waaah I need help!

Update:
The demons won. Sold the kidney and pulled the trigger on the Rotary. I'm sure I can live without booze!:broke:

Last edited:

fl0t

Enlightened
-2X Surefire 6P original
-a lot of parts for a novatac project

Im thinking on getting a SF 9P.

RkyMtn

Newly Enlightened
I am new to the CPF forums. I have had my Mag-lights and Surefire flashlights I bought back in early 2000 that still work fine, so I have had no need to hunt down new flashlights. However, I recently met someone on a knife forum who was telling me all about the current flashlights and I just couldn't help but find a few i need/want and have replaced the old with the new with the following purchases:

Klarus Mi X6: wanted a small flashlight to EDC and I like the specs of this one.
Fenix E21: Put in the wife's car
Thrunite Neutron Neutral: for me to use on hikes, repairs,...

Considering purchasing:
- Muyshondt Aeon. Anyone have experience with this model and offer their opinion compared to others of similar design?
- 4Sevens Quark Ti Mini
- Preon 2 Ti: I was happily shocked to see this one is IPX-8 water resistant!!! This may be the ultimate gentleman's carry flashlight, something James Bond would use.

Anyone have any experience with the 3 I am thinking about getting, I'd love to hear your comments on the build quality, ease of use,...

Thanks,

RkyMtn

Richub

Enlightened
Fenix LD25.

I liked the LD40s Neutral White LED color so much, I wanted that same color in a 2xAA package. The LD40 is just too big and heavy to easily carry around in a jacket pocket, that is where my new LD25 will be used for. ;)

The LD25 has an identical beam pattern as a LD10/LD20, but with that really nice Neutral White color of the LD40.

fl0t

Enlightened
As of August 21st I have a 4sevens MiniX and a Fenix TK70 coming my way. Can't wait to try the TK70.

S1LVA

Enlightened
Went crazy yesterday...

Surefire E2E-HA
Pre-ordered an 18650 battery tube for my V10R Ti and an electronic switch with 3 yellow trits
Cryos Cooling Bezel - HA
Darkened brass E2C adapter from the custom b/s/t

I should be all set for a while!

S1LVA

Sarlix

Enlightened
Quark Mini R5 arrived a few hours ago.....waiting for it to get dark :popcorn:

Streamer

Enlightened
A second Fenix E05 ...these are GREAT !
A Fenix E01...had to see what all the hype was about.
An EagleTac XP-G R4 5A NW Module for my P20C2

Scott2501

Newly Enlightened
I have bought 4 in August, all SF IR models to try out with my PVS-14 night vision device. I picked up the V2, M952V, M1, and Helmet Light.

How about a couple pics...

Helmet light, V2, and M1 can be seen in this pic:

Here is the M952V in a Pelican case:

Latest posts