• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Withdrawn) McGizmo S-27 C w/Original 917ma Drive (Pics Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking for a host (Cx2) for this rare head for the better part of a year now with no luck :( I believe only were 20 heads made, though I could be wrong? The S27 head is hosting a McR-27-S and a Seoul P4 (bin UW0I) driven by a DBx2-917 converter. The beam is a lot brighter than a standard S-27 with a C pak. I have both Original and new C paks, your choice (This is a complete light) I'm asking Withdrawn (net to me)

p1050751.jpg

p1050754n.jpg

p1050736s.jpg

p1050741.jpg

Shipping w/tracking and insurance to Canada and USA Destinations is included (International extra). Feel free to PM with any questions. First I'll take it (followed buy a PM) with prompt Paypal here gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

tsl

Enlightened
Re: F/S McGizmo S-27 C w/Original 917ma Drive (Pics Added)

To clarify, when you state that you have "both Original and new C paks, your choice" are you saying that you have the original C pack (PD compatible) that came with the S-27 as well as McGizmo's current C-pak offering (like the one used on the Haiku)? Will the new C-pak work on the S-27? If so, what's the difference between the two ... activation force for the clicky?

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

A rare jewel that hardly ever surfaces and Todd is A+,a great combo:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Sergio :wave:

To clarify, when you state that you have "both Original and new C paks, your choice" are you saying that you have the original C pack (PD compatible) that came with the S-27 as well as McGizmo's current C-pak offering (like the one used on the Haiku)? Will the new C-pak work on the S-27? If so, what's the difference between the two ... activation force for the clicky?

The Original C pak is shown in the picture posted, the new C pak is from Don's current offering here. They are both compatible with this light. The new C pak is styled like Don's current offerings and has a softer clicky than the original.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

tsl

Enlightened

The Original C pak is shown in the picture posted, the new C pak is from Don's current offering here. They are both compatible with this light. The new C pak is styled like Don's current offerings and has a softer clicky than the original.

Todd, if the new 1x123 C pak is compatible with the head, won't the 2x123 C pak that Don is offering also be compatible with the head? I'm just trying to look at options, and I know that you've been looking for a 2x123 pak for this light for some time.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Todd, if the new 1x123 C pak is compatible with the head, won't the 2x123 C pak that Don is offering also be compatible with the head? I'm just trying to look at options, and I know that you've been looking for a 2x123 pak for this light for some time.

The new C pak I am offering is compatible with PD type lights. The link I provided explains why. Sorry for the brief reply, I'm on my mobile.

Thanks
Todd

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll give this a few more hours before I withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.