• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB JHanko Ti EX10 W/3D Tail & KuKu EX10 Fatty

supersuby

Enlightened
I know this is probably a long shot but i would like to purchase a JHanko Titanium Nitecore D10 with 3D Tail. Would prefer all Blue Trits but would be ok with other colors. If you have one you be willing to part with please shoot me a PM or Email. I would also be interested in any Ti lights that have Blue Trits :) Thanks in advance and i look forward to hearing from someone:)

ETA: I found a beautiful d10 and love it. It has 7 trits 6 in the body and 1 in the switch. I would still love to get either a d10 or a ex10 withe the 3D tail :) Any color trits i would be interested in :)

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
Re: WTB JHanko Titanium Nitecore D10 with 3D Tail

Best luck with this. I too seek such a light and would buy one at just about any price if one became available. Good for you posting WTB.

supersuby

Enlightened

Yeah I can't believe i missed out on that one a month ago. That was my dream light :) Well i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

egrep

Enlightened

I actually posted to that thread, with plenty of time to have jumped on one. :kickself:

supersuby

Enlightened

I actually posted to that thread, with plenty of time to have jumped on one. :kickself:

Yeah still kicking myself over that one to. Saw another guy get lucky and score a Gavina so figured it would hurt to throw a WTB up. Hopefully i'll get lucky :)

egrep

Enlightened

Another Gavina has sold? Link please?

egrep

Enlightened

*erp* I've confused two threads!

Time for a nap :)

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Probably Jeff Hanko is now working on new amazing designs...
Be patient and you'll be lucky getting one (or more) of his creations near in the future.
I also am waiting...

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Probably Jeff Hanko is now working on new amazing designs...
Be patient and you'll be lucky getting one (or more) of his creations near in the future.
I also am waiting...

The last time I heard from him he stated that he was not planning on making anymore lights, which only makes the existing ones more coveted and valuable.

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

The last time I heard from him he stated that he was not planning on making anymore lights, which only makes the existing ones more coveted and valuable.

:awman:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let's give him time... he's too much talented to refuse new challenges.

egrep

Enlightened

No response to my mail from last week, but I'm sure he's got groupies hammering him all the time...

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

No response to my mail from last week, but I'm sure he's got groupies hammering him all the time...

Not easy to get an answer with all those groupies (=Flashaholic CPFers, of course) running around, anxiously asking...

Last edited:

supersuby

Enlightened

Well had one in my reach but guy wanted a ridiculous markup price for it :( I want one but not gonna overpay some ridiculous amount, maybe i should have stated that in my OP.

The search continues but no rush :)

egrep

Enlightened

Want to PM me what a 'ridiculous markup' is and who offered it? You might be surprised what happens.

[Edit: See next posting from OP] I sincerely apologize. I was only responding to you and thought if anything I was just giving you a free bump. you'll hear no more from me, I assure you...

Last edited:

supersuby

Enlightened

Want to PM me what a 'ridiculous markup' is and who offered it? You might be surprised what happens.

No and you should have PM'd me to ask me that! Please quit cluttering my WTB thread with crap

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Free and last bump: I have no one of my JHanko's for sale, no matter the "markup" offered.
CPFers: Please, don't bide my/your time asking me to part with any of them. Thanks.

Good luck!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keep the faith, someone is bound to part with theirs.
Compasillo and I surely don't own them all!