Finally, pocket clip available for Nitecore D11 & D11.2 !!

SwordEdge

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF! new user here..

Just letting you guys know, D11 & D11.2 pocket clip is now available at lightjunction.com
http://www.lightjunction.com/NiteCore-D11-clip.html

Seems like it's the same as the EX11 clip, just made to fit properly the D11. Enjoy!

Btw, I will post some pictures hopefully later this week about my newly designed edc diffuser for the Nitecore D10 & D11, only adds about 6mm (about 1/4) on the length of the flashlight when closed, but extends 45mm (1 3/4) out when using it as a wand. Only a prototype tho, but anyway, couldn't be worst than the stock nitecore one.. = p (barely fits my D10, and doesn't fit my D11.2!!)

Cheers!

jbdan

Newly Enlightened
Thx for the heads up this has been a long time coming! I have the EX and the clip is very nice. Welcome here btw!

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
They look good, I just modded my D11.2 to an XP-E with a really nice creamy white tint. The new beam is perfect even if I did lose a little output.

Lightjunction shipping for just this clip to the UK however is $29.95 :thumbsdow

Ways

Newly Enlightened
I would like a clip for my D11 but think i will wait and see what Nitecore come up with, i seem to recall reading somewhere about a "Cartridge clip" they where producing. That said if i could get one of those lightjunction clips with a postage option to the UK that didn't cost almost 4 times as much as the clip... :shakehead i would pull the trigger.

Muddquez

Newly Enlightened
I really like the clip for this one.
The original D10 with clip on top and the D11.2 on bottom with this new clip.

6062955719_6ef6554f6c_z.jpg

Last edited:

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the clip for this one.
The original D10 with clip on top and the D11.2 on bottom with this new clip.

6062955719_6ef6554f6c_z.jpg

That little crossbar on the D11 clip looks like it would be the perfect place for a lanyard with a lobster claw. I do that with the clip on my SC50w+ and it works very nicely. I can also transfer it to other lights if I like.

Girryn

Newly Enlightened
The first thing I thought of was to put one on my EZAA. It looks great there!
Not the best fit, but it works. Makes the tailstand a little wobbly because the inside piece sticks out a hair, need to do some file work.

Zendude

Enlightened
This clip fits pretty good on the wide gap on the Quarks. The screws are a little small for the clip though and the back plate seems a little flimsy.

These are the same screws they used on the D10 clip.(and again the supplied allen wrench is too small) I recommend using a 1/16" wrench. You also need to file down the back plate to make it flush.

img0292wu.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img0155uq.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img0289nh.jpg
[/URL]%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited: