Flashy mode rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
I have to laugh at all of the Mall Ninjas defending themselves with their "Tactical" flashy modes.
In life or death confrontations, seconds make all the difference in the world. Fumbling through Low, Medium, High and SOS will get you dead long before you arrive at your ultimate defensive weapon, the dreaded flashy beam.
Since you wasted 3.5 seconds frantically clicking through 20 modes on your $3 DX special; you are now bleeding to death in a dark back alley. You failed to cap the Ogre when you had the chance and all your cash will be converted to crack. But all is not lost. As the last of your precious bodily fluids escapes and consciousness fades, there is a warm realization that your trusted EDC has fallen to the pavement in S-O-S mode. Help is on the way…
Oh wait, is that saying S-O-S or SOP-SOP-SOP...DOH!!!:nana::nana::nana:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to laugh at all of the Mall Ninjas defending themselves with their "Tactical" flashy modes.
In life or death confrontations, seconds make all the difference in the world. Fumbling through Low, Medium, High and SOS will get you dead long before you arrive at your ultimate defensive weapon, the dreaded flashy beam.
Since you wasted 3.5 seconds frantically clicking through 20 modes on your $3 DX special; you are now bleeding to death in a dark back alley. You failed to cap the Ogre when you had the chance and all your cash will be converted to crack. But all is not lost. As the last of your precious bodily fluids escapes and consciousness fades, there is a warm realization that your trusted EDC has fallen to the pavement in S-O-S mode. Help is on the way…
Oh wait, is that saying S-O-S or SOP-SOP-SOP...DOH!!!:nana::nana::nana:

16lecjn.jpg

kramer5150

Flashaholic
This seems more like a mall ninja rant than a flashy-light rant.

You've just offended all the mall ninja flashers out there... careful now, you better sleep with one eye open... they're gonna flash you.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm no fan of either beacon or strobe, but W O W this is going to get worse before it gets better..

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
Ok so my cleverly disguised Ninja rant was quickly exposed.
I just get so sick of the Oh Boy, Oh Boy what did you shine your flashlight at today posts that I wanna puke:eek:oo:.
Yep, it's going downhill fast.
Pinky and the Brain should be over in about 20 minutes. I expect my first defense of flashies then.

Status
Not open for further replies.