• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Delghi Iris, McGizmo Sold:PD-S w/ XP-G and Lunasol 27, Spy Tri-V and Cree R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
sold Mint cr123 Delghi Iris with blue anno in grooves, nutral tint. Asking sold $400 sold

650/65mA engine, UCL lens, XP-G 23.5mm OP reflector, McClicky switch and vanilla rubber boot.

p1040040q.jpg

SOLD McGizmo Ti PD-S with white/cool XP-G and bumped up high level. Asking SOLD $600 SOLD

DSCN2078.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

Mint Titanium Lunasol Asking $750 traded

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2075.jpg

Sold TNC Titanium Single rcr123 P-60 host with a quad 3 speed light engine. I don't need 2. Asking $600 Sold

DSCN2064.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

I reall don't need two of these either and I just bought a new truck Ford Raptor, so these have to go.

One of 10 Cree R2 007's mint as new Asking $1050 gone net to me.

DSCN1475.jpg

DSCN1474.jpg

DSCN1471.jpg

Tri-V is new never used just like the Cree 007, they have just sat in my display case. Asking withdrawn $2200 withdrawn

DSCN1601.jpg

DSCN1602.jpg

DSCN1599.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Delghi Iris, McGizmo PD-S w/ XP-G and Lunasol 27, Spy Tri-V and Cree R2

These are some awesome lights!!!

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Titanium Delghi Iris, McGizmo PD-S w/ XP-G and Lunasol 27, Spy Tri-V and Cree R2

Amazing collection!!!!

This is like a Miss America contest, but I would like to see a picture of Miss Italy as well.

What is the condition of the Ti PD?

Whose Quad drop-in?
What is the tint?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Amazing collection!!!!

This is like a Miss America contest, but I would like to see a picture of Miss Italy as well.

What is the condition of the Ti PD?

Whose Quad drop-in?
What is the tint?

Pd had been polished then the origional owner annodized it, Great condition and nice and bright.

Cool tint, Drop in from the Dude in Japan with Blue Glow powder. I'll try to find the maker, he was selling them for awhile now.

supersuby

Enlightened

I'll take the TnT pending a few Question's :) Sending a PM now

ETA: $SOLD$ bro MO will go out tomorrow :)

Last edited:

tsl

Enlightened

Pd had been polished then the origional owner annodized it ...

Has the entire PD been anodized (I'm assuming flame anodized) or just the clip?

precisionworks

Flashaholic

$600 is short money for a Ti PD-S today. If I didn't already own one, I'd grab yours ... as someone soon will :)

Still my favorite light, bar none.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

The PD-S looks like an early 6 Flute?

:huh:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

If the Ti PD-S is still available i'll take it.

nbp

Flashaholic

Scooping some gorgeous lights these days blackbalsam! Well done! :drool:

calflash

Enlightened

Nice lights. However, I can't think of a light that is 1/2 as cool as a Raptor! Congrats on owning what has to be the most innovative production truck to date!

smack2000

Newly Enlightened

Is the Iris stonewashed, beadblasted, or polished? Or pics ... :)

Thanks
Scott

dcaprilia

Enlightened

Now here's a sales thread! Great seller and awesome lights!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for the Ti PD-S....Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts