• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Mint Superflashlight III - last price drop

Gary123

Enlightened
I find this light to be one of the best expressions of a compact, high powered flashlight: Easily fits into a coat pocket, 700 OTF lumens on high, runs on an 18650 (and anything else you can fit in there). Emitter is a cool Ostar SMT with three well spaced outputs in a very simple UI (low – medium – high). This is a classic piece that still holds up well against today's lights, even though its two and a half hears old. Beautiful beam - large hotspot with a very large spill. One of the nicest beams in my collection.

I know Mike had his problems, but he made some wonderful lights and I would include this among them.

$325, now $280, let's try $250 for a final price drop, + 4% for Paypal, I pay CONUS shipping. International shipping pays more.

The information below is from MJ's original sales thread.

[FONT=&quot]2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123 and of course every flashaholic's favorite, the 18650 cell.
Multifunction - 3 levels of brightness 2.9 amps to the LED in turbo mode
Gold plated inner converter module
Tailcap switch with gold plated contacts and springs
Machined from T6061
HA III olive drab
SchottB270 glass with AR coating on both sides 2mm in thickness
Chem-kote interior
Silicone o-rings
Reverse polarity protected
Aluminum orange peel reflector
One pc body

flashlightsfiii2.jpg

flashlightsfiiib.jpg

flashlightsfiii2.jpg

I will try to post a picture of the emitter tomorrow.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Barbarian

Enlightened
Re: Mint Superflashlight III - price drop

I used to own one of these and can testify to the fact that this is a magnificent flashlight.

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

Thanks Barbarian. It is a wonderful light. I'm trying to reduce my collection to mostly users, and this has been a shelf queen for me.

Weekend bump.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I sold mine only because of no lanyard hole, which relegated it to shelf queen. The beam is wonderful with that reflector. I'd be all over this at this price - but I'm more a neutral to warm person now. This is a GREAT light.

Gary123

Enlightened

Deal pending with Kiely23+. We'll see how it turns out. Carpe Diem counter offered in a pm, so his offer is not unconditional.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Deal pending with Kiely23+. We'll see how it turns out. Carpe Diem counter offered in a pm, so his offer is not unconditional.

I`m not sure what`s going here, Gary, but your above comment about my offer to you is pure fiction and not fact.

I did NOT make a conditional offer to you. I sent one, and only one, PM to you that unconditionally said that I would buy your light for your asking price of $250.00 shipped, plus the funding fees. I then asked for your funding email address and gave you my shipping address.

In your PM that you just sent to me, you indicated that you were now negotiating with another buyer who apparently is willing to pay a higher price for your light.

So be it. I`m out of here.

I withdraw my offer.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Guys...

I just want to publicly thank Marco ("Kiely23+") who apparently (and now hopefully) will become the buyer of this light. He contacted me from Germany and offered to withdraw his offer if I still wanted the light. Marco...thanks for your kind gesture!

Par Marco, he sent an earlier offer to Gary to buy this light, but that offer was not yet responded to when Gary reduced his sales price to $250.00 and I then attempted to buy the light at that price. Seeing my post, Marco then sent a reminder PM to Gary about his prior offer. The rest of this saga...as they say...is history.

Marco...I hope you can close this deal with Gary. The SF III is one spectacular light, and you deserve to be the buyer. Good luck to you, kind sir! :)

kiely23+

Enlightened

firstly: thanks for your kindly words John (Carpe Diem)
secondly: I will take the the SF III
thirdly: pm sent to Gary123
thanks...

Gary123

Enlightened

Boy, what a major screw up on my part. Sorry folks. My intention was to drop the price to $265, instead I dropped it to $250 but for some dumba** reason I kept thinking I lowered it to $265. Pitiful. I guess I'm getting old. The higher price kiely23+ is paying is only to cover increased costs of shipping overseas. Base price is the same as listed above.

I promise to do better. Apologies to Carp Diem. PM sent.

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Gary...

Thanks so much for your last PM.

All is now well with the world...and with the two of us!

Take care, my friend. :)

John

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

thats why this is a wonderful forum...differences are worked out, not just pushed under the carpet.
thanks for setting examples for the rest of us to follow. :D
btw.. i used to own one of these lights and it is a great flashlight indeed, congrats to the new owner.

Last edited:

kiely23+

Enlightened

arrived in perfect condition!
very fast shipping :thumbsup:
thanks...